Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1989 Whitney Houston

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

1989 Whitney Houston - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1989 Whitney Houston   1989 Whitney Houston - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:15 am

David Gest says Michael confided in him that he and Whitney had once kissed, The Sun, 21st February 2012

My friendship with Whitney started in 1985 when I was introduced to her by my best friend Michael Jackson.

At the time, I was producing the American Cinema Awards in LA and as Michael and I were driving to Disneyland in his Rolls-Royce, I said I would love to have Whitney receive the Distinguished Achievement in Music Award. He dialed and passed me the phone saying, “Okay, here she is, ask her.”

I was like “Holy Focaccia, Michael, you’ve got Whitney Houston on the phone!”

I liked Whitney from the moment I spoke to her and she immediately said yes to the honour.

I produced eight shows with her, a number of them in aid of her Whitney Houston Foundation.

When I met with her last year, it was to interview her for my film Michael Jackson: Life Of An Icon.

She really loved Michael and he adored her. Michael told me they once shared a passionate kiss, and she told me she was at one time very much in love with him.

I think she really wanted to marry him but, although he had a crush on her, he was too shy.

Later, he confessed to me he should have made every move. If they had got together, I believe Whitney would not have done drugs or become a semi-recluse.
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

1989 Whitney Houston
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2