Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MJ, Rolling Stone, February 17th 1983

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Stone - MJ, Rolling Stone, February 17th 1983 Empty
PostSubject: MJ, Rolling Stone, February 17th 1983   Stone - MJ, Rolling Stone, February 17th 1983 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:51 am

Alas, he is still at the dining-room table in his condo. But despite the visible strain, he’s holding steady. And he brightens at a question about his animals. He says he talks to his menagerie every day.”I have two fawns. Mr. Tibbs looks like a ram; he’s got the horns. I’ve got a beautiful llama. His name is Louie.” He’s also into exotic birds like macaws, cockatoos and a giant rhea.

“Stay right there,” he says, “and I’ll show you something.” He takes the stairs to his bedroom two at a time. Though I know we are the only people in the apartment, I hear him talking.

“Aw, were you asleep? I’m sorry….”

Seconds later, an eight-foot boa constrictor is deposited on the dining-room table. He is moving in my direction at an alarming rate.

“This is Muscles. And I have trained him to eat interviewers.”
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

MJ, Rolling Stone, February 17th 1983
Page 1 of 1