Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson, Bubbles, Angela and Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Michael Jackson, Bubbles, Angela and Me Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson, Bubbles, Angela and Me   Michael Jackson, Bubbles, Angela and Me Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:49 am

Michael Jackson, Bubbles, Angela and Me 01-76
Angela Branca and Bubbles

I had the pleasure of meeting MICHAEL JACKSON on many occasions, first, at my brothers wedding. I will never forget it. I had the pleasure of sitting next to "Bubbles" in his Christian Dior Tuxaudio, the chimp was dressed better then I was. Michael, had brought his own chef to cook the food for him and Bubbles, I also, remember bubbles not really liking the food that Michael's chef prepared very much. Bubbles was not very happy, and my sister quest to feed the chimp!

So my sister Angela, felt sorry for Mr. Bubbles and went into the kitchen and found a bunch of bananas! Yes, she took the banana to Bubbles; the personal chef was not pleased, however, Bubbles was! Within one second, Bubbles, had unpeeled a banana and in one bit, it was all gone. This went on until all the bananas were gone. Needless to say, Bubbles, was very fond of my sister after that, and they pretty much were inseparable for the rest of the evening... or for that matter, the next few years...

Michael Jackson, Bubbles, Angela and Me 02-62

Source: http://williambranca.blogspot.com.au/2009/06/michael-jackson-bubbles-and-me.html
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Michael Jackson, Bubbles, Angela and Me
Page 1 of 1