Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Miss Bongo Ondimba

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 44-3

Girl in white, first met him when he visited Gabon in February, 1992

“I met him in Africa when he came to my country and he spent 3 days in my family’s house when he visited our village. I was about 7/8yrs old. We met him because my uncle and my grandma, who is an African singer, was friends with his brother Jermaine. When he visited Gabon, my grandpa was President of the country so he invited him to do a show in Gabon. In my country he stayed at the “Okoumé Palace” when he was in Libreville (the capital) and in my family’s house when he stayed in my village. MJ wanted to see a village so my grandpa invited him to our family compound in Franceville (a Gabonese village).

I met him a couple of times in the US, mostly with my nephews/nieces and one time in Paris.

My best memory is when my cousins and I tried to teach him our African language (so hilarious). He really loved everything about Africa (except the food) and wanted to know everything about it. Michael Jackson loved his race and loved Africa, he was fond of the African arts, mostly the tribal mask and the pygmy, and he was obsessed with traditional African dance. He talked a lot to his kids about Africa.

About the food… it’s because in my country, and especially my ethnie, we eat a lot of meat like crocodile, “game animals”, porcupine, wild boar, snake, so if you’re not used to that then it’s kind of weird. But he loved the vegetables and the way we cook the chicken.

He tried a lot though, and he didn’t want the people cooking the food to tell him what meal he was trying to eat. I don’t have any funny stories about the food, but I will just forever remember his face when we were eating monkey! So hilarious.

The last time I saw him was a couple of months before his death, it was at one of my little cousin’s birthday. He came with his kids and the nanny Grace but only stayed for about 20 minutes, leaving his kids with us, and then came back at the end of the party to take them. I found Grace to be kind, she wasn’t very talkative or warm, except with Michael’s kid, but once you get to know her she is nice.

Then he called my family for the death of my grandpa a few days before his. Jermaine was at my grandpa’s funeral representing the Jackson family.

I wasn’t at his memorial. My grandpa died 2/3 weeks before him so my family and I were grieving at home in Gabon, but my uncle and his wife were at his memorial and the funeral, representing our family.
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Alexandrea Martin

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 45-2

Whoopi Goldberg’s daughter

Whoopi: “To answer Mr King’s question, “Would you leave your children with Michael Jackson?”

YES, I would. Yes, yes, I did in fact. I left my child with Michael, yes.

To him hurting a child – he’d rather hurt an adult if he was going to hurt somebody. He would never hurt a child, this is the last person in the world he would hurt, because to him they were the only people that understood him.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Karlee Barnes

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 46-2

Testified with her brother Brett Barnes in 2005,

Karlee Barnes described her and Wade “skipping, jumping and doing silly dances” late at night with the singer in his bedroom.

“He’s just a normal human being, like everyone else.”

“Do you think it’s appropriate for a 10-year-old girl to sleep with a 35-year-old man she just met,” asked prosecutor Gordon Auchincloss in cross-examination. “I think it’s appropriate for a 10-year-old girl to sleep with a friend,” said Robson. “He’s my friend, and I love him.”

When Mr. Mesereau asked Karlee Barnes what she thought about the allegations concerning her brother, she responded, “Never… never… No! No!” the women replied when defense lawyer Tom Mesereau asked each of the Australians if they ever saw Jackson molest or improperly touch Wade, Brett or any child.

“I think they’re liars!” she said of the witnesses who suggested Jackson molested her brother.

“I love him with all my heart,” the young woman said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Mallory Cyr

Deseret News, July 4, 1993

Michael Jackson sent a Maine 8-year-old girl suffering from a rare intestinal disease a check and a promise to call. Jackson responded to a letter-writing campaign organized by schoolchildren for Mallory Cyr. “I am sending you all my loving and caring, Mallory, along with the enclosed gift, which I hope will help nourish you and keep you strong,” the singer told the girl in his letter, sent along with a check for an undisclosed amount. Mallory suffers from microvillus inclusion, which limits her ability to eat. She receives intravenous feedings.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Marie Nicole Cascio

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 47-2

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 48-2

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 49-2

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 50-1

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 51-1

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 52-1

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 53-1

Michael befriended the Cascio family in 1984 and they had been friends ever since, even flying to be with him after the allegations broke in 1993 and before he entered rehab and up to his death they would spend Christmases together,

Janet Arvizo, cross testimony in 2005

11 Q. Okay. Did you tell Aja Pryor about your
12 friendship with Marie Nicole?
13 A. Never.
14 Q. Ever tell Aja Pryor you liked the Cascio
15 children?
16 A. No.

Oprah interview with the Cascio family, December 2010

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): Bad times meaning charges of sexual molestation?

CONNIE CASCIO: Right. We weren’t going to turn our backs on him, and we stood there, and we said, “We’re with you all the way.” And he appreciated it and we did it.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): Well, I have to ask the questions because obviously, there were bad times. Accused of sexual molestation. You had two young boys, a young daughter. Did you ever ask your children if any improprieties had occurred with them?

DOMINIC CASCIO: As a father, I did.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): As a father, you did.

DOMINIC CASCIO: And they looked at me like, “Are you serious?” But I had to do it.

CONNIE CASCIO: We had to explain it to him, the kids, what was going on. They didn’tunderstand it.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): At the time.

DOMINIC CASCIO: Right.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): So I have to ask you, Frank, Marie Nicole, were there ever any improprieties with you and Michael Jackson?

EDDIE CASCIO: Never.

FRANK CASCIO: Never.

MARIE NICOLE CASCIO: Never.

EDDIE CASCIO: Michael couldn’t–he couldn’t harm–he couldn’t harm a fly. I mean, he’s such a kind and gentle soul.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): So when you heard those charges and heard those charges then again, and he went on trial for those charges, what did you think?

EDDIE CASCIO: “This is ridiculous. It’s ridiculous.”

MARIE NICOLE CASCIO: Terrible.

EDDIE CASCIO: Michael was a target, and unfortunately, he was targeted.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): So at no time did you ever feel, during all of those charges against him, that your children were not safe with him.

DOMINIC CASCIO: Never.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): Never.

CONNIE CASCIO: Never.

DOMINIC CASCIO: Never. Never a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Sky Ferreira

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 54-1

“My grandma worked with him for, like, 25 years and she became really close friends with him. I knew he was a singer and stuff but I think it was because he was always around that I never really thought much of it.”

Speaking to Newsbeat, she said: “We just became friends with him. When I was born I was raised around him, I always saw him. I had holidays with him and stuff like that. He helped me very much. I didn’t know how big he was. It never phased me until I was 13. then I realised how big he was.”

So with Michael Jackson counted amongst her childhood friends, is he a big influence on her music?

She replies: “Yeah. a lot of my music is a throwback to Prince and Vanity 6. I guess the 80s and 90s pop music – that’s my favourite era of pop.”

“I’ve known Michael since I was born and he supported me about my singing and has helped my family very very much. He was probably the nicest and most giving person I’ve ever known. There will never be another Michael Jackson. Ever. I was so fortunate to actually know him. He is one of the biggest inspirations of music. Rest in peace Michael. Thank you for everything you’ve ever done.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Deja Riley

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 55-1

Deja on the left, Genevieve Jackson on the right

Teddy Riley’s daughter was there the same time that Jordie Chandler was.

Teddy: “I can only say for myself that it’s not true (the allegations) because I have met this little boy and he’s been with Michael along with my daughter, and I’ve never seen anything occur, such as something stupid like that. I think it’s a money thing.”

“I’ve been a friend of his for over ten years and I’ve never… never witnessed… I mean he’s been with my daughter, my daughter was three years old, and we stayed with him and had so much fun. He’s just a fun guy. He took us to the Neverlands, and has us there, we spent nights there, we thought it was you know, very – we didn’t want to impose, you know, but he said, “You can stay. You guys stay here and…” (Teddy loses composure and can’t finish)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Lily Chandler

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 56-1

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 57-1

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 58-1

Sister of the first accuser Jordan Chandler

Testimony from June Chandler, her mother:

Q. Now, when you got to Las Vegas, did you have — obviously you had a room –
A. Correct… Well, there were approximately three bedrooms in that suite at the Mirage Hotel. Lily and I were staying in one bedroom, Jordie had another bedroom, and Michael had another bedroom.
Q. — in The Mirage. And who was in your room when you first got there? Who was staying in your room?
A. Jordan, myself, Lily and Michael.
Q. All in the same room?
A. Correct.

Tom Mesereau cross-examining her:
Q. Do you remember telling Michael Jackson, You’re like Peter Pan. Everybody wants to be around you and spend 24 hours?
A. Yes.
Q. You told him, Lily would too, except she’s not old enough?
A. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Amanda Porter

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 59-1

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 60-1

A letter Michael wrote to Amanda in 1989 and a photo of her from her appearance on America’s Next Top Model in Cycle 3, 2005

Participated in Geraldo’s mock TV trial for Michael in 1993

“A young female friend of Michael’s, Amanda Porter, appeared on the program to support her idol and friend. Amanda’s mother, Carole Norwicki, who also has a young son, said she would trust Michael with her son’s life.”

Transcript of her appearance on the show with her mother:

Rivera: (Voiceover) When last we spoke, the counselor for the defense of Michael Jackson called a Saint Louise housewife, Carol Nilwicki. Carol is here in court with Mandy, her daughter. Counselor?
Mr Felder: Carol, you’re Mandy’s mother, right?
Mrs Carol Nilwicki (Saint Louis, Missouri): Yes.
Mr Felder: Let me cast your mind back to six years ago, Saint Louis, a very cold day. Do you remember?
Mrs Nilwicki: I remember.
Mr Felder: Twenty two degrees below zero. What were doing on that day?
Mrs Nilwicki: I was standing in line waiting to get Michael Jackson tickets.
Mr Felder: And did you get any tickets?
Mrs Nilwicki: No.
Mr Felder: Okay. Now, let’s leave you right there and could we have Mandy come up? ‘Cause she comes into this story.
Rivera: Okay. Mandy Porter. Many, Carol’s teenage daughter is a young lady who suffers from a disease – don’t know the Latin name – but the net effect is that Mandy is losing her vision, I believe, in both eyes. It was a condition that Michael Jackson was made aware of. Counselor?
Mr Felder: Carol, so you couldn’t get the tickets. What happened after that?
Mrs Nilwicki: I came home and she was standing at the top of the stairs all excited. “Did you get my tickets?”
Mr Felder: Yes.
Mrs Nilwicki: And I was like, “No.” And she said, “Well, if Michael found out about this, he’d be really upset.”
Mr Felder: What – what did she do?
Mrs Nilwicki: I have a friend that was at the house at the time, and he made a video recording. Three days went by. I went ahead and went to church that evening. And came back home to find her standing at the top of the stairs going, “My friend Mikey called.” And I was like, “Well, that’s nice, honey.” And my husband was standing there. He said, “Michael Jackson was calling, leaving a message for us – for Amanda on the answering machine.” And they got to be friends. They started talking on the phone. He talked to my husband and myself to gain permission.
Mr Felder: He asked your permission whether to talk to your daughter?
Mrs Nilwicki: Michael is always respectful.
Mr Felder: Your daughter has some medical problems. Did Michael ever help out?
Mrs Nilwicki: Yes, Michael’s helped out with her medical bills.
Mr Felder: Okay. She’s still friendly with Michael?
Mrs Nilwicki: Oh, yeah.
Mr Felder: Before ask her a couple of questions, you have a little boy, too, don’t you?
Mrs Nilwicki: Yes, I do.
Mr Felder: How old is that boy?
Mrs Nilwicki: Seven.
Mr Felder: Would you have any problem about letting Michael take care of that boy or go out with that boy?
Mrs Nilwicki: I would trust Michael Jackson with my son’s life.
Mr Felder: Okay. Thank you. Mandy, can I ask you… (applause) Many, you’ve known Michael a long time now.
Ms. Mandy Porter (friend of Michael Jackson): Yeah.
Mr Felder: What sorts of things do you do with him?
Ms. Mandy Porter: Well, basically, anything else that anybody else would do with their child or their friends. As teenagers go out, and they like to go out shopping and looking around. That’s what me and Michael like to do. We like to talk about – and catch up on things that we haven’t caught up with from the previous time that we talked.
Mr Felder: Did he ever do anytrhing that upset you or…
Ms. Mandy Porter: No.
Mr Felder: … we’ll say was improper? Never, never, never?
Ms. Mandy Porter: Never.
Mr Felder: Okay, I have no further questions.
Hon. Becker: Ms. Walden, do you wish to inquire?
Ms. Walden:Please. It’s Mrs. Porter?
Mrs Nilwicki: Nilwicki. Mrs. Nilwicki.
Ms. Walden:Nilwicki, I’m sorry. Mrs. Nilwicki, how old is your daughter?
Mrs Nilwicki: She will be seventeen in December.
Ms. Walden:And she’s known Michael Jackson how long?
Mrs Nilwicki: Since she was about eleven.
Ms. Walden:Eleven. Would you, by any chance, know how old Mr Jackson is?
Mrs Nilwicki: Yes, ma’am, I’m well aware of his age.
Ms. Walden:Would you tell the jury and the audience?
Ms. Walden:He’s thirty five.
Mrs Nilwicki: Now if this was any other thirty five year old man, would you let your daughter go off with him?
Ms. Walden:You must realize something. We sought Michael Jackson out. He did not seek my daughter out.
Mrs Nilwicki: You have a seventeen year old daughter, Mrs. Nilwicki. If another thirty five year old man approached you and said he wanted a friendship with your daughter, would you allow it?
Ms. Walden:The situation would depend. I’ll be honest with you.
Ms. Walden:Elaborate for us.
Mrs Nilwicki: We have family friends. You have to understanding. You’re talking about going out. Are you talking about going out in a dating situation?
Ms. Walden:I’m talking about any thirty five year old man taking your seventeen year old daughter anywhere?
Mrs Nilwicki: Well, that leaves a lot of room for speculation. It really does.
Ms. Walden:Amanda?
Ms. Mandy Porter: Yes.
Ms. Walden:You an Michael Jackson are still very good friends?
Ms. Mandy Porter: Yes, we are.
Ms. Walden:He’s a special friend?
Ms. Mandy Porter: Yes, he is.
Ms. Walden:You love him very much?
Ms. Mandy Porter: Yes, I do.
Ms. Walden:You consider yourself lucky and privileged to have him as a friend.
Ms. Mandy Porter: Yes.
Ms. Walden:You would do nothing or say anything that would harm or hinder or perhaps sever that friendship, would you?
Ms. Mandy Porter: If it was the truth, yes, I would.
Ms. Walden:Do you have any other thirty five year old male friends?
Ms. Mandy Porter: Yes, I do. And I have some that are older than that.
(applause)
Ms. Mandy Porter: It’s not the age. It is not the age that matters.

Michael’s friendship with the model Amanda Swafford
by : Carole Nowicki Christine, mother of Amanda Porter (roughly translated from a Spanish article)

“The first time we met Michael Jackson was after he had seen Amanda Porter on Good Morning America, in Los Angeles in 1986. Amanda had gone to Los Angeles to appear at the first sign of the Midwest for Retinitis Pigmentosa International (Retinitis pigmentosa is a group of genetic eye conditions that result in incurable blindness). Michael had been watching television and had seen an interview with Amanda on “The Wonder of Sight Night” presented by Stevie Wonder.

The interviewer had asked: “You’ve met Stevie Wonder, Julio Iglesias, Charlton Heston and Ricardo Montes, but who else is someone you would really like to meet?” Amanda said without a doubt, Michael Jackson. “After that interview, we returned to our room at the Holiday Inn in Woodland Hills, California and a short while later the bell rang and I answered. It was Michael Jackson with his hands full of gifts to Amanda.

Amanda and Michael have been friends for 23 years until his death. Michael called Amanda Mandy and Mandy called him MJ…

When the allegations rose against Michael, his family asked us to be on the Geraldo Rivera Show. Amanda, and my son, Billy were there to defend Michael.

Michael continued to show kindness and devotion to Amanda over the years, exchanging gifts, even after they both had children. He will be sorely missed and we are grateful we had the opportunity to meet Michael the person and Michael the artist.”

After Michael’s death Carole put the letter that MJ had sent her daughter in 1989 up for sale.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Marielle Tourelle

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 61-1

TVN24 reached out to Marielle, who as a young girl greeted the singer at the Warsaw airport. “When I was with him I felt that this is my friend. He was a normal person with a beautiful soul.”

“Everyone waited for his arrival, among the people was such positive energy, great enthusiasm and a great adrenaline. All were excited, smiling. Older women are crying, kids going wild – they behaved very differently than usual,” says Marielle. Jackson landed in Poland 20 September 1996 and gave a concert at the Warsaw Bemowo that 120,000 people watched.

At this concert, Marielle, daughter of the Polish-French marriage, appeared on the scene. The girl accompanied the singer throughout the whole visit in Poland.

Their friendship didn’t stop there, Mirella was also at his concert in Paris. “I danced with him at a concert in front of 100 thousand people. Always a group of children entered the stage for the song “Heal the World”. Because he believed that children can improve the world. Well, the rest of the kids went, but I took the whole song. Then I felt a part of this mission. It’s one of my most beautiful memories.”

As a child, Marielle met with the singer several times. “It’s always been a great experience. Thanks to him my childhood was very colorful, he inspired me to look at the world differently. Always treated me like an adult, not talking in childish language, and always made sure I felt very important,” she says.

Marielle and her family lived in the same hotel with Jackson in the Paris suburb of Paris and Disneyland. According to her, despite the huge popularity of Jackson, he did not look down on people. “He was a normal man with a great sense of humor. He had a very soft voice – it was amazing that he was a delicate person, compared with what was on the scene. Very well guarded, to have time only for themselves, to be able to recover,” she recalls.

Marielle knew it from the private side. “When I was with him I felt that this is my friend. Once, I wanted to go with him to the museum. I suggested it to him, and he answered me: “how much I would give to be able to do it, but it’s impossible. I’d have to go with lots of bodyguards “- she adds.

According to her, Jackson was not only a “great hero”, but “person with a very beautiful soul.” “He wanted to inspire people, help them, happy. He looked at everything artistically and idealistic. They said it was naive, but I think he really believed that if you want you can change the world. He wrote all the lyrics to those songs and they show how he was. He was singing “Heal the World”, “No matter whether you’re white or black”.

Marielle does not believe in rumors about the singer, and believes the media destroyed Jackson. “He was not a pedophile. It’s a silly rumor. He did not change his color, just had a skin disease. I hope now everyone understands that these things were not true,” she concludes.

Marielle today lives in London, studying at the London School of Economics
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Prety and Morly, The Ma Twins

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 62-1

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 63-1

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 64

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 65

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 66

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 67

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 68

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 69

A Taiwanese fan Mrs Ma not only met Michael with her family, but also she became a close friends of Michael for many years. Mrs Ma had always kept a low profile about their 17 years family friendship with Michael Jackson. It was until Michael’s sudden passing last June, did Mrs. Ma have spoken out for the first time about this in the media about her friendship with the King of Pop. She pays tribute on how kind, loving and approachable the King of Pop was. She shared her memories of an extraordinary friend and how she felt that Michael was misunderstood by many.

It was a fax message that leads to the friendship between Michael and the Ma Family. During the Dangerous Tour in Taiwan in Sept 1993, Mrs Ma and her husband had trouble of getting tickets for their nine month old twin daughters for the concert, as ticket will not be allowed to be sold to their 9 month old babies for safety concern. Ma wouldn’t settle for it, as it was going to be the last day of Michael’s concert in Taiwan. She decided to give it a try and send a fax message to the hotel that Michael was staying in. She directly addressed the fax message to him asking him to allow her twins to go to the concert. She didn’t really expect that Michael would see it, however next thing she knew was that Michael had read it and had responded to it. He immediately sent down VIP passes for the family to be able to come to the concert and to meet him personally in his hotel room after the concert.

When the family arrived at his Presidential Suite, Michael was already in his pajamas, ready to go to bed. They found the superstar very kind and approachable, Ma recalled that he was so fascinated by the twins, he wanted to know everything about bringing up babies. The twin babies were crawling around in his room, at one point, one of the twins grabbed his CD player and started to bite it, Michael immediately went to pick up the baby and softly he said to her “Don’t bite it, It’ll hurt you.” Ma recalled that Michael was not yet a parent during that time but was very protective of children.

When they said goodbye, Michael personally escorted them off to the elevator and promised to invite them to come and visit him when he returned to America in his home Neverland. Ma family never took his words seriously, but Michael meant it! During the 17 years friendship Michael had with the Ma Family, the family had been able to visit 6 times as guests at his Neverland home, and even travelled with him to other parts of world. Every time they said goodbye, he would cuddle them with words like “I’ll always love you.” He would seemed just simply wanted to be loved.

Michael adored the twins, when he returned to Taiwan for the History tour in 1996, he invited the twins for an appearance to “Heal the world” Song with him on stage. He even invited the family to follow History tour with him. The twins was also featured in “Heal the world” in Durban, South Africa and it was said to be his last concert ever.

Ma had seen the very sincere side of Michael, pure and innocent, like a big kid, loved surprises, magic, very compassionate, very trusting and very caring. She hoped that by sharing her story, the world would know the true nature of Michael. The world not only lose a musical genius but a beautiful soul.

Mrs. Ma’s heartfelt letter to Michael

Dear Michael,

Words can not even begin to describe how much we’ve missed you, ever since that moment that you magically gave us a big surprise, we know you love surprises! Remember that once we were all sitting together in your movie theatre in Neverland watching your MV “Ghost”. Just before the movie finished you suddenly disappeared in front of everyone, your love of magic always brought the kids lots of happiness, we’ll never forget your kindness and hospitality.

We will also never forget your performance in Durban South Africa on 15 October,1997, the last concert of your History tour. (Never thought that it would be your last ever performance!)

You were having your make up backstage getting ready for the show, as you looked up in the mirror, you saw the twins Prety and Morly that you had said goodbye to a few hours ago at the airport, reappear at your make-up room. You were so surprised, your expression was exactly like Macaulay Culkin in ‘Home Alone’, ” WOW! ” You jumped out of your chair, shy with your hands covering your face, you had only just applied the make up…

The last song “History”, you invited the lucky twins onstage with you to end the concert and said your farewell to hundred of thousands of the live audience, and all the fans around the world. No one knew this was going to be your final curtain call – The End. It became History.

Feeling particularly sad at this moment, looking at the concert photos that you sent us in the past. You led Prety and Morly’s on stage to end the show. A smile on your face, in your favourite white military jacket, waving goodbye to everyone, it turned out to be your last appearance on stage.

My Lord, we sincerely pray to you that our beloved King of Pop, Michael Jackson is in your safe hands. His purity, kindness, humbleness, love and his beautiful laughter will remain with him, with your blessing, he is forever free from worries and pain in this world, and is free to be the real Peter Pan in Neverland.

Dear Michael, we were planning to give you another surprise at the London O2 show before Father’s day and your 51st birthday. Remember our secret password for meeting you: “can you dancing?” you may be laughing out loud hearing it!

Rest now, everyone who loved you will pray for your family and your mother Katherine and especially your children Prince, Paris, Blanket. We sincerely thank you for your sincere love and all the wonderful memories you left us, despite our grief and pain of losing you, you will forever be in our hearts.

Forever missing you from your family friend in Taiwan.

Love from – Prety, Morly, Jocy(Ma Qi Zhen) and Hairess 17/07/2009

p.s While immunised with emotion writing this letter, felt a sudden tremor, sensing a very familiar scent in the air, it was your favourite perfume, was it really you…
We shouldn’t be sad, as you once said, you would never wanted anyone who cared for you to be sad. We hope you are truly free now. Rest in peace Michael!

Michael was a big kid

Michael loved magic he knew lots of magic tricks and used them to entertain children, even adults were amazed by his tricks. He also loved playing a disappearing game using a secret passage in Neverland Ranch to make himself disappear in an instant in front of everyone, and reappeared somewhere else.

Ma remembered once Michael was sitting among children watching the MV ‘Ghost’. When the movie finished the light came on, ‘Where’s Michael?’ the children puzzled, even the adults sitting in the back had no ideas how this had happened. Michael had simply disappeared from his seat! While everyone was trying to figure out why, Michael had already collapsed with laughters by the door.

But one thing that Ma particularly remembers was his dedication to sick children. Michael’s specially designed cinema enabled sick children to enjoy movies like everybody else. Beds were provided in many rooms with medical facilities and even the presence of medical staff.

One particular example of Michael’s childlike quality was the ‘Michael Jackson Money Bank’. Michael was planning another world tour in the year 2000, and the theme of the tour was to save the children and heal the world. Ma had an idea to use Michael’s portrait to help raise money for disadvantaged children all over the world. This was to be launched in Michael’s Millennium world tour, to encourage the fans to help. During the development stage meeting, Michael thought of a even better idea that the Michael Jackson money bank ‘Talks!’ Then right at there and then, Michael just grabbed the voice recorder and and quickly left the room, 3 minutes later he rushed back all excited, ” I’ve done the recording!’

Ma realised that Michael had just rushed into his bathroom to record his own voice, the message said ‘I love you very much! Let us all heal the world.’ So the message on the MJ money bank was in fact recorded in his bathroom!

But at the time Michael was surrounded by court cases dispute, in the end, he wasn’t able to fulfill his wish of a Millennium world tour, so after the first batch of 700 MJ money banks was produced, the production had to be cancelled. The original mould was also since destroyed, there are over 600 MJ money banks owned by fans round the world. The History tour turned out to be his last ever world tour. To remember and honour Michael, Ma had donated 17 MJ money banks in his name for auction to raise money for disadvantaged children in Taiwan.

Below video featured Mrs Ma and her twin daughters’ TV appearance in Taiwan, sharing their memories of Michael, photos and the MJ money bank. With Mandarin audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZtJ7RN8nXs&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

A Female Child With Down's Syndrome

Pete Townshend: “[Jackson] has unselfishly helped every cause, and individual child, I have sent his way. In one case he hired a circus for the Down’s Syndrome children of a special school of the daughter of a friend of mine, and showed up to happily, and – yes – in childlike enthusiasm – watch the show with them. This little girl believed she was Michael’s future wife, and he so kindly allowed her to sit next to him, as his future bride. His feathers may be badly burned, and he may be damaged in other ways too, but he is something of an angel.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Simone Jackson

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 70

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 71

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 72

Michael’s cousin

ZONEN: Did you ever spend the night in Michael Jackson’s room?
SIMONE: Yes.
ZONEN: Okay. By yourself?
ZONEN: Did you ever spend a night in his room in his bed with him?
ZONEN: By yourself?
ZONEN: All right. How old were you when you did that?
SIMONE: I was about eight or nine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Allison V Smith

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 73

Allison with Quincy, she is the grand daughter of Neiman-Marcus

Ian Halperin’s biography on Michael,

During the course of my investigation, I found four of these girls [who Michael had befriended as a child]. One of them, Allison V. Smith, is now a world-renowned photographer who has shot photos for The New York Times, Esquire, and The New Yorker, among others. She is also an heiress to the Neiman Marcus luxury department store fortune as the granddaughter of the late retail legend, Stanley Marcus.

“During the trial, they kept talking about all the boys who slept in his bed. Well, I’m a girl and I slept in his bed when I was a kid. The prosecutor must know that there were girls around, but he never mentioned it,” she says, adding that her friendship with Jackson was “a lot of fun” but that she doesn’t like talking about it publicly.

“I was tempted to offer myself up as a defense witness,” she recalls, “but I didn’t relish the media circus.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Riley Keough

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 74

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 75

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 76

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 77

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 78

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 79

Lisa Marie Presley’s daughter

With Michael on the HIStory tour after Michael’s divorce with Lisa; Riley with Michael’s nephew Austin Brown in 2008; Riley attending Michael’s funeral with Lisa Marie in 2009

Lisa Marie Presley’s daughter, for a time Michael’s step daughter

Shmuley: Did you want to be a father to her kids?
MJ: Yes
SB: Do you still stay in touch with the children?
MJ: Yes and with her.
SB: Did she want you to be a father to her kids?
MJ: Well that was once asked of her. She was asked that question on TV and she said, “No, they have a father. Their father is Keogh,” that other guy. But I was really good to her children. Every day I’d bring them home something and they’d be waiting by the window for me and hug me. I love them. I miss them so much.
SB: Did she get used to living at Neverland or was it too isolated?
MJ: Lisa didn’t live at Neverland. We visited Neverland the way…I lived at her house in the city and every once in a while we visited Neverland. It would be like our fun weekend.
SB: And her children liked it?
MJ: Are you kidding me? They were like in heaven.
SB: And you were happy to show it to them?
MJ: Mmmhmm

Riley Keough, Backstage at a modelling shoot, 2006

While in her dressing room getting ready for a photoshoot she was listening to the HIStory CD and the song “They Don’t Care About Us.” Someone made a comment about it and Riley said that Michael was cool and that “he was my step dad for like 5 minutes.”

Riley Keough interview, larioja.com, May 3, 2009

Q: Have you recently seen your former stepfather, Michael Jackson?
Riley: No. I have no contact with him.
Q: What about bad memories?
Riley: No, no, oh no. All good.

Lisa Marie’s blog about visiting his tomb with Riley, 2010

While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn, Riley and I couldn’t help but notice that, while there are a few bouquets, candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Franziska Schleiter

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 80

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 81

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 82

Franziska on tour with Michael, and going out to meet fans after they crowded around the Schleiter house after news that Michael and his children were staying with them broke in 2006

Daughter to Sony Executive, Wolfgang Schleiter

Michael dedicates the song “Speechless” to Franziska and her brother Anton, 2001

MJ: I was with these kids in Germany, and we had a big water-balloon fight – I’m serious – and I was so happy after the fight that I ran upstairs in their house and wrote “Speechless”.

Franziska and Anton co-wrote an opening to the book about MJ, “It’s All About LOVE.”

“He told us many times how much you, the fans, mean to him and we understand very well why, because everything you do comes out of love. Often, when some of you came to meet him, he would tell us to hug you so that we could feel the love you give. He was always so right.

Your personal stories and experiences with Michael are truly magical and will never be forgotten – it is something that stays in your heart where nobody can take it away from you. What makes us so unbelievably happy is knowing that all of you (the fans) will continue to live his love and his messages and pass it on to the coming generations. And this way, through all of us, Michael will forever live.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Rabbi Shmuley's daughters

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 83-1

And then there was the incident with my children fighting with the children of another family on the school bus. Michael heard about it. My eldest daughter felt bullied. Michael sprang into action. Enter the peacemaker. He called me, and over several days he planned a peace parley in earnest. Everything down to the name tags of the children. No detail was too miniscule. Kids should not fight. Adults were the corrupt ones. He wanted to see harmony among kids. And while he put hours into planning the summit (which never went ahead because the other family pulled out) he was supposed to be working on his album, Invincible. No matter. It would wait. Ending altercations between school children took precedence.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Elissa Mingino

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 84-1

Nov. 20, 2000: Michael Attends Birthday Party Of Rabbi S. Boteach

On Monday, Nov. 20, 2000 Michael Jackson attended the birthday party of Rabbi Shmuley Boteach in Englewood, New Jersey, USA. Michael met Elissa Mingino, a a seven-year-old girl, who is suffering from leukaemia. A dream came true for the little girl as she met her favourite singer: Michael Jackson.

Shmuley’s book, 2000-2001

Shmuley: How do you feel when you’re around [a little girl with cancer whom Michael and I knew]?
MJ: I love her.
Shmuley: “For example, in another instance, a little girl with leukemia whose mother had gotten in touch with me, asked if she could bring her daughter to meet Michael. I invited them both to our home, where they met Michael over dinner. Later, whenever Michael would come to our home for Sabbath dinner, I would usually invite the little girl, her mother, and her three siblings. They subsequently became personal friends of my family, and our friendship has continued in Michael’s absence. For everyone who said that Michael was only interested in little boys, I can attest that he showed genuine and ongoing concern for this young girl, and called her mother several times to check on her condition.”

MJ: That’s why I was trying to reach any child I knew who had pain from [Michael mentions the little girl who was battling cancer and whose family he met at our home] to Gavin[Michael's later accuser]. I was trying to like calling, dialing and I woke up the first thing, the first person I called was the little girl’s house and she had gone already. It hurts me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Prudence Brando

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 85

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 86-1

6. Now, do you remember spending
7 some time at Neverland Ranch?
8 A. Yes.
9 Q. Okay. How often do you go there?
10 A. A lot.
11 Q. Okay. Do you know the gentleman seated
12 right here?
13 A. Yes.
14 Q. And who’s that?
15 A. Michael.
16 Q. Okay. Is he a friend of yours?
17 A. Yes.

10 have you been in Michael’s private room in his
11 house?
12 A. Yeah.
13 Q. And you know Prince and Paris, right?
14 A. Yeah.
15 Q. Who are Prince and Paris?
16 A. His kids.
17 Q. Michael’s kids?
18 A. Yeah.
19 Q. Okay. Have you gone in there with Prince
20 and Paris?
21 A. Yeah.
22 Q. And what do you do when you go into his
23 room?
24 A. He just showed us around his room.
25 Q. Did you watch T.V. in there?
26 A. Yeah, for a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Lucy and Harriet Lester

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 87

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 88

Mark Lester’s children, OK magazine, July 2009

Mark Lester: ‘We were on the phone for about an hour and all of the kids spoke to him,’ he recalled. ‘We were talking about the show. He said he’d been rehearsing and he’d just done a Pop Idol-type competition with the dancers.

‘We wanted to sit at the front and he said we could have the whole front row. He was supposed to be coming over next week for rehearsals.

‘He told Harriet he wanted her to come on stage with him when he sang his song Dirty Diana. He was really fired up. I asked him what was in the show but he didn’t want to tell us too much. He said, ‘I want it to be a surprise. You’re going to be amazed by it.’

OK: Mark, can we ask your daughter Lucy what kind of godparent Michael was?
Lucy: He never forgot Christmas or our birthdays. It’s my 18th birthday in two weeks’ time and, last time I spoke to Michael, a few days before he died, he had invited me and my friends to watch him perform and to meet him backstage afterwards.
OK: Did you feel self conscious around Michael because of his fame?
Lucy: No, Michael wasn’t like that, he was just a friend of my dad’s. He was an ordinary person to me – he’d sit down with us and watch cartoons like Spongebob Squarepants.
OK: Did you get on well with his children?
Lucy: We all adored them. His children are just like we are, into the same kind of music, TV and films and interested in fashion, especially Paris. You’d never hear one of them say, “Do you know who I am?” They’re not that type. We all love them and hope to see them soon. I can’t imagine my life without my dad and I’m certain they feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Nisha Kataria

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 89

Stayed at Neverland in 2003,

Michael came up to me and gave me a big hug and I did the same and Prince and Paris put their hands out to shake my hand and Michael said “No, we don’t shake hands in this family, we give hugs.” So then the kids gave me a hug and it was so sweet and we all sat down and began talking.

That day he was just like, “Okay, I want you guys, you and your family, to go enjoy Neverland and we’ll see you soon.” So I remember right when we left the room, that’s when my heart started racing and I was like “Oh my gosh, mom, dad, I just met Michael Jackson!”

We went around the ranch and we went on rides and Dieter came with me and my family and he kind of showed us where to go and we all drove little ATV’s and we went on the swings and I just remember going on the swings with my brothers and sisters and you can request music so we always requested Thriller and we would listen to it while swinging.

Michael actually invited me and my mom to live with him in Neverland, where we stayed for a couple of months and I recorded with Michael.

It was an absolute dream, I mean on the days that we weren’t recording, we were going horse back riding, watching movies in the theatre, playing games all day long. It was just a lot of fun.

My mum and I and he and his family all lived there and it was all a great time. I think that after the police raided the ranch, it was just too hard for him to go back so he never went back either.

He was a really amazing down to Earth human being and I think everyone can learn something from him.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Yashi Brown

Rebbie’s daughter

A poem she wrote for Michael:

Genius is Love
Some things are right in front of us
But we laugh
Snicker, mock
Joke and argue
Making fun Finding humor and hilarity
Wanting an imposter in purity
Finding intrigue in the glossy metal of a barrel
Pow pow!! Pop! Pop!
Human beings just don?t know where to stop stop
Too jaded to believe in anything
Casting our gory realities
On innocence
Yes if anything you were molested by society
Many claim a dark mystery
But you weren’t
With you it was always in your music
With you it was always in your words
Just listen
Sometimes I cry at its simplicity
It was in your melody
Your perfect pitch
It was in your tone
It was your love of expression
It was your home
The only thing as a young boy
That you had ever known
You knew you were chosen and wanted to share
Maybe touch somebody’s life because you knew
How song, how much emotion really cares
You were truth You were real
You didn’t care to mar
Yes, one upon a time you lashed out with your art
Feeling targeted
Because you were so wounded by humanity
. . .

Genius – the elusive power
The most coveted spot
From all around and above
Is powered only by love
All force takes part
Love doesn?t discriminate but a divine cycle
These truths as a child were powered only by you
Uncle Michael

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Sarah Alexander

Shared by her sister Hannah Elizabeth Alexander, Apr 15, 2011 4:56pm

I knew Michael Jackson. I met him through the Make-A-Wish Foundation when I was eleven years old. My nine year old sister had leukemia which she died from. During the year she was sick we spent many weekends at his Neverland ranch. Sometimes he was there, sometimes he was not. We were always extremely disappointed when he wasn’t at home. Especially my sister who liked to cuddle up next to him whenever she could and my mother, who thought he was a saint. He sent flowers to Sarah’s funeral, small white roses in a pink vase, and a handwritten note which my mother still has.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:20 am

Nayanna Holley

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 01-44

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 02-41

Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 03-39

Nayanna Holley tumblr
http://nayannaholley.tumblr.com/post/16715384635/growing-up-with-the-king-of-pop-maybe-my

Maybe my childhood was a little charmed. I got to travel the world with Michael Jackson from age three to my pre-teens. From the BAD Tour in 1987, to HISTory in ‘96, my father was his background singer, and I was the road-baby.

Sitting on the hips of Greg Phillinganes (MD), Travis Payne (Choreographer), Sheryl Crow & Siedah Garrett (singers), and of course, the man himself; this was my introduction the the incredible world of entertainment. Tour busses, lights, dancers, make-up, pyro, and MICHAEL JACKSON. My heart has been influenced by music that will never leave my soul.

At 4pm this afternoon, I hope the “IMMORTAL Cirque de Soleil” show at Staples Center will draw up the fondest memories of the music and the man. I can’t wait to see how this show’s artistic expression will pay homage to the man that has touched and shaped the lives of many.

We miss you Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!   Michael - Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Was Only Friends With Boys- ANOTHER MEDIA LIE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2