HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Michael Jackson and Stephanie Mazzuca

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Michael Jackson and Stephanie Mazzuca   Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 am

December 1983 at Disney World- Michael Jackson and Stephanie Mazzuca: "I was 10. At Disney with my parents and uncle waiting in line for the Dumbo ride when all of a sudden a huge crowd surrounded us. A lady in a big white hat asked me if I wanted to cut the line. I, of course, said yes. Within seconds I was in the elephant waiting to "take off" when all of a sudden Michael Jackson appeared. It was a dream come true. One that was so overwhelming I still remember so clearly today my struggle to find words to speak. A lot of "uh hu's" and head nodding. Michael asked me my name, how old I was, where I lived, etc, etc.. Told me he loved Disney. I asked him questions about his video's and I think Madonna. That 3 minutes seemed like an eternity, but at the same time flew by. One of Mj's assistant took this photo and mailed to me with a Thank You Card. I cherish my pictures and memories from my "3 minutes with Michael Jackson". It was, and still is, my best trip to Disney World ever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjfa.forumotion.com

Michael Jackson and Stephanie Mazzuca
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1