Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statement From Carole Bayer Sager On Michael Jackson's Passing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Statement From Carole Bayer Sager On Michael Jackson's Passing Empty
PostSubject: Statement From Carole Bayer Sager On Michael Jackson's Passing   Statement From Carole Bayer Sager On Michael Jackson's Passing Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:04 pm

"I am shocked, saddened and still in disbelief over the death of Michael Jackson, said Oscar-winning songwriter Carole Bayer Sager. "He was one of, if not THE greatest entertainer of all time, and was without question the ‘King of Pop.' He was also my friend. He recorded a song of mine on his 1979 ‘Off The Wall' album and in 1981 we sang a duet together. We spent a considerable amount of time together in 2001 at my home music studio and I saw him in a totally different light - as a nurturing and caring father. I was so honored that he dedicated that album to me. My heart and prayers are with his family, his three children, my friend Elizabeth Taylor, and all us who are mourning the premature loss of his very precious life."

Statement From Carole Bayer Sager On Michael Jackson's Passing 207261_194223870615573_110570722314222_431646_2783845_a
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Statement From Carole Bayer Sager On Michael Jackson's Passing
Page 1 of 1