Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

September 1998 - Michael meets 5 year old Aza Woods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

September 1998 - Michael meets 5 year old Aza Woods Empty
PostSubject: September 1998 - Michael meets 5 year old Aza Woods   September 1998 - Michael meets 5 year old Aza Woods Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:19 am

September 1998 - Michael meets 5 year old Aza Woods 01-144
(In Photo: Michael Jackson and Aza Woods in Las Vegas)
September 1998 - Michael meets 5 year old Aza Woods, who suffers from cancer, at the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas.

Michael introduces Aza to the attraction “Star Trek: The Experience” and spends the rest of the afternoon with the little boy. Michael also invites Aza to spend some time with him at his Neverland Ranch.

"I have spent my entire life helping millions of children across the world. I would never harm a child. It is unfortunate that some individuals have seen fit to come forward and make a complaint that is completely false. Years ago, I settled with certain individuals because I was concerned about my family and the media scrutiny that would have ensued if I fought the matter in court. These people wanted to exploit my concern for children by threatening to destroy what I believe in and what I do. I have been a vulnerable target for those who want money." - Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

September 1998 - Michael meets 5 year old Aza Woods
Page 1 of 1