Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phil Rodgriguez, founder, Evenpro/Waterbrother, Promoted Jackson 5 in Venezuela

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Jackson - Phil Rodgriguez, founder, Evenpro/Waterbrother, Promoted Jackson 5 in Venezuela Empty
PostSubject: Phil Rodgriguez, founder, Evenpro/Waterbrother, Promoted Jackson 5 in Venezuela   Jackson - Phil Rodgriguez, founder, Evenpro/Waterbrother, Promoted Jackson 5 in Venezuela Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 pm

“I remember he was super professional. He would always sing like he was on `Idol.’ It was like when you put your car in neutral, and then the minute he went onstage it went on. All artists have that, but I’ve never seen that transformation to that degree. It was truly unbelievable. He was very friendly, very sweet, very professional. They were already huge, but he still hadn’t drawn into his Michael Jackson persona. I was 25 at the time and he was 19, and I remember he even taught me a dance step. We were shooting a TV show in and he did this step and I said, ‘How in the hell did you do that!’ And he said, ‘Let me show you.’ And in fact, after working that show, I decided to quit law school and continue in this business.”
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Phil Rodgriguez, founder, Evenpro/Waterbrother, Promoted Jackson 5 in Venezuela
Page 1 of 1