Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former Security Guard Mike LaPerruque Supports Michael Jackson, March 12, 2004

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

jackson - Former Security Guard Mike LaPerruque Supports Michael Jackson, March 12, 2004 Empty
PostSubject: Former Security Guard Mike LaPerruque Supports Michael Jackson, March 12, 2004   jackson - Former Security Guard Mike LaPerruque Supports Michael Jackson, March 12, 2004 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 am

LaPerruque says he worked for Jackson from August 2001 until June 2003, was with him in New York for the 30th anniversary solo concerts, Jackson’s escape from New York following September 11, and on several occasions met the boy who’s accusing Jackson of child molestation, as well as the boy’s mother and siblings.

“Michael Jackson is one of the most down-to-earth guys I’ve met in my life,” LaPerruque said.

He told me a story about hanging out with Jackson in a Chevy Astro van, eating chicken wings from Jerry’s Deli on Ventura Boulevard, talking about Egyptian history.

Under oath he will testify that he’s had experience with child molesters in his 22 years as a cop, and that Jackson does not fit the profile. He said he has two kids, and he would feel comfortable with either one of them – a boy and a girl – spending time with Jackson.
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Former Security Guard Mike LaPerruque Supports Michael Jackson, March 12, 2004
Page 1 of 1