Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Wetten, dass...?' Anniversary (March 2001)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

'Wetten, dass...?' Anniversary (March 2001) Empty
PostSubject: 'Wetten, dass...?' Anniversary (March 2001)   'Wetten, dass...?' Anniversary (March 2001) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:05 am

The German tv show "Wetten, dass..?" (ZDF) celebrated it's 20th anniversary in 2001. It is the biggest tv show in Europe and Michael Jackson has been guest in the show twice. In 1995, he did brilliant live performances of 'Dangerous' and 'Earth Song' and on March 20, 1999 he came to talk about his charity project "Michael Jackson & Friends" (Munich, Germany; Seoul, South Korea).

Several celebrities, including Michael Jackson, sent messages to congratulate "Wetten, dass..?" and show host Thomas Gottschalk. Below follows a transcript of Michael's audio message:

Hi, this is Michael Jackson. I would like to say hello to all my fans in Germany and ZDF. Congratulations for the 20th anniversary of 'Wetten, dass...?'. Thomas, there will be at least 20 more successful years. Ich liebe Euch." ["I love you" in German]
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

'Wetten, dass...?' Anniversary (March 2001)
Page 1 of 1