Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael’s Neverland Speech (September 15, 2003)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Michael’s Neverland Speech (September 15, 2003) Empty
PostSubject: Michael’s Neverland Speech (September 15, 2003)   Michael’s Neverland Speech (September 15, 2003) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 am

After a successful star-studded charity event at Neverland on September 13, 2003, Michael Jackson followed up with a massive after party. Guests enjoyed Michael's zoo, amusement rides, all the food you could imagine, and all the wonders of Neverland Valley. The party was hosted and broadcast live by KIIS FM. Michael briefly addressed the guests in attendance. Prior to his speech, the "Harvest International Children’s Choir", along with a host of fans and special guests in attendance, all joined in singing 'Happy Birthday' to Michael.

Michael's speech:

"Thank you all for coming tonight. For in my opinion, in my opinion, this is a very special cause and the cause is our future and the future is our children. I will continue to fight for them for the rest of my life. I thank Rick Dees, you’re the man, and KIIS FM. I love you Rick! [laughs] I love you, thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Michael’s Neverland Speech (September 15, 2003)
Page 1 of 1