Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Lisa back with Michael, The National Enquirer, Feb 10, 1998

IN OTHER JACKSON NEWS – HE TAKES LISA-MARIE OUT ON THE TOWN IN LA:

King of Pop MICHAEL JACKSON has set tongues wagging again after being spotted out on the town with ex-wife LISA MARIE PRESLEY. The THRILLER star left pregnant wife DEBBIE ROWE at home while he wined and dined Presley at the exclusive IVY restaurant in Beverly Hills, California last Saturday night. Jackson emerged from the eaterie hand in hand with the 30-year- old daughter of ELVIS, and the couple sped off in a waiting car. Rumors are now rife that Presley’s bizarre romance with the megastar is back on again. The news will not be welcomed by her first husband DANNY KEOUGH, who only recently was reported to have reunited with Presley. Keough banned Presley from letting the singer near their two children after seeing pictures of five year-old son BEN sitting on Jackson’s lap. Now with the latest sightings, Jacko is well and truly in Keough’s bad books.
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Lisa wants Michael back, Jackson family friend Flo Anthony in 1998

I’m on the radio everyday. I did give both sides of the story. However, I can’t confirm that Lisa was in New York with M.J. last week because I didn’t see her myself.

The only thing I know for sure is Lisa definitely is not back with Danny.

She really did visit him there. [refering to the Beverly Hills hotel MJ was staying at] ]

Debbie and Michael are not separated. They do not live together, but it’s an arrangement Debbie wants. She’s told me that over and over. I guess those people in the pictures are friends of hers.’ She has a house in Beverly Hills.

- I definitely think Lisa wants Michael back. They spend a lot of time together. I talk to Mike pretty often.

- Debbie has constantly told me she has no problem with Lisa and Michael’s friendship.

- Michael and Debbie are definitely still married. She really doesn’t like making public appearances. Lisa and Michael MAINTAIN they are just friends.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Lisa signs a record deal, USA TODAY 3 June, 1998

Who needs Michael Jackson? Ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley has signed a debut deal with Java Records, a joint venture with Capitol, and goes into the studio in January.

Java is owned by Glen Ballard, who produced Alanis Morrissette’s smash album Jagged Little Pill. People’s Mitchell Fink scooped this Wednesday on CNN’s Showbiz Today, and it was confirmed to me by a Presley spokesman.

Ballard will co-write and produce with Elvis’ only child. He said in a statement Wednesday: ”Lisa and I met through a mutual friend, and I was struck by her intelligence, her talent and her passion for music. There has been a genuine creative connection between us, and it is clear to me that Lisa will make an artistic statement that is unique and compelling.”

Jackson tried to get a record deal for Presley but nothing came of it. Ballard co-wrote Jackson’s Man in the Mirror.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Rebbie Jackson, OK! May, 1998:

One family member she has yet to get the chance to accept is Michael’s wife Debbie Rowe, the mother of his heir Prince Michael Jr. “I have never met Debbie, so I don’t know what she’s like,” she explains. But one ‘outsider’ Rebbie is happy to befriend is Michael’s first wife, Lisa Marie Presley. She says: “Her six year old son Benjamin is so in love with my two daughters – he flirts with them all the time when Lisa’s visiting my home!”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Lisa signing onto her record deal, Herald-Journal, Jun 5 1998

Lisa Marie Presley, 30, has signed an exclusive recording contract with Java Records. Asked if Presley would be a rock and roller like her father or a pop singer like her ex-husband Michael Jackson, her publicist said `I have no idea. I am as intrigued as anybody else,” she said. There was no information on a release date for her debut recording.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Michael and Lisa seen at the Ivy again, The Boston Herald, July 5, 1998

When you see Quincy’s own Chivalry songman Brian Galligan, ask about the private concert he gave for Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley the other night in a chi-chi L.A. eatery.

But first, let’s rewind to earlier that day when Galligan – who was on the Left Coast last week making the record-company rounds with his group and manager Richie Balsbaugh – was asked by an MCA Records exec to name his musical influences.

Brian, who has no trouble hitting the high notes, told the exec it was the Prince of Neverland. So imagine his surprise when he and the rest of Chivalry sat down at The Ivy and noticed Jackson and his ex chowing at a window table.

“Brian was trembling so much that the waiter asked me what was wrong with him,” Richie reported. “I told him that Michael Jackson was his idol and that he could sing just like him.

“He didn’t believe me, so I told Brian to sing a few bars of ‘You Are Not Alone,’ which he did, and the waiter couldn’t believe it.”

By the time the server came back with their drink order, Jackson – dressed head-to-toe in black, including his surgical mask – had approached the table with Lisa Marie. He said to Brian, “I heard you sing. You have a high tenor like me,” said Balsbaugh.

“He asked if he would sing again for him and Brian did and Michael said, ‘You don’t have a deal yet? You’ve got such heart and soul. Everything’s going to be fine,’ ” he said. “It’s such a bizarre story. It’s almost unbelievable.”

After Michael and Elvis’ daughter blew out of The Ivy, all five members of Chivalry beat feet to call home to Boston to tell their families about their close encounter with the Thriller.

“It was after 1 a.m. at home, but they said they couldn’t wait until the morning,” Balsbaugh said, adding that the boys also ran into Estee Lauder lady Liz Hurley, Puff Daddy, Jennifer Lopez and Molly Shannon during their fantasy trip to La-La.

But Balsbaugh said running into the Gloved One hasn’t helped to reschedule an appointment with an executive at Michael’s record label,, who canceled Chivalry’s audience with him the day before Brian sang before supper!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Scientology and Michael Jackson, Lawrence Wollersheim and Jesse Prince, Tape 2, August 24, 1998

Lawrence Wollersheim and Jesse Prince

L: They would bring out their top auditors, people that you would have to pay $1,000 an hour at Flagg, $500 if you requested Bob Mithoff you would be charged an outrageous amount, right? They were getting these services free from – Were there any other divorces that Scientology was involved in, or breaking up celebrity couples, or matching celebrity couples. Did you ever hear of anything?

J: Lisa Marie. When she started in with Michael Jackson. David Miscavige just had an insane fascination for Michael Jackson.The whole crew had to listen to his music. We would have special showings, make sure you watch the Thriller video.

L: The whole staff would have to watch Michael Jackson movies? Was this before Michael Jackson got an audit?

J: This was while all of this was going on. David would proudly announce how we just almost got Michael Jackson, we’re doing everything that we can, and Lisa Marie, and. I guess it didn’t work out.

L: Do you know anything about the details of what happened?

J: I’ll tell you want I do know. They had a good relationship, however, with Jackson’s people, to the point where L. Ron Hubbard Battlefield Earth album was coming out and the executive producer of the Thriller album was a man named Bruce Swedien. He agreed to come out, based on the relationship that existed with Michael Jackson and Lisa to come out and work on the Battlefield Earth album. They shot themselves in the foot on that part, because Bruce Swedien’s wife came in with him, I guess he didn’t want to be alone, he had allocated a certain amount of days to work on this Battlefield project for them, and his wife wore cologne, perfume. She came into their magnificently elaborate studio wearing that cologne, and you know, no one at that base is allowed to wear any form of fragrance. The one person who was told, I forget her name, a little blonde girl, she was told to speak to his wife about her smelling, and she actually went to Bruce Swedien’s wife and said that cologne you are wearing is irritating, it’s stinking up the whole place. She was rough. She just had a fit, ran to Bruce and told him, and they left that day. He was like, “what kind of people are you? You people are nuts.” The girl’s name was Marilyn somebody. She ended up having to do conditions forever. That just blew it. She was told.

L: That blew the Michael Jackson deal?

J: Completely. I mean I know you didn’t hear much about Michael Jackson after that.

L: Did he get any auditing?

J: I think he may have got something, I don’t know personally, he might have gotten a little bit of something.

L: Do you think that there was anything suggested by the church that if Lisa Marie got him into Scientology, that she would be a special star, that she would obtain, be considered a very important person if she got him into Scientology?

J: I can’t really say that. I don’t have knowledge. I do have knowledge that she got as much free auditing as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Scientology and Michael, Lawrence Wollersheim and Jesse Prince, Tape 2, August 24, 1998

L: While she was working on Michael Jackson.

J: Right, prior to their marriage. She was married to someone – She was married to someone earlier, some guy that was a Scientologist, a Sea Org member, and she became infatuated with Michael Jackson, at which point that marriage ended. You asked me about divorces, the divorce between her and that fella that she was with was monitored and gotten done very quickly.

L: Do you think it was done to assist her to try to recruit Michael Jackson.

J: Yes. Lose this guy you’re with.

L: Orders went to this Sea Org member.

J: The CO of CC, what was her name, Karen Hounder. I forget the name. It was her job to specifically handle the Lisa Marie. I had an auditor who was auditing her, that went and audited her mother, and decided to get into a sexual relationship with Priscilla and ended up having to be – It was just a mess. Priscilla Presley, this is another one I would send out to Memphis, wherever she was, on a movie set, to just give her auditing for free
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Michael and Lisa attend a Janet concert together, November 10-20, 1998

Michael goes to South Africa with his kids as well as Lisa Marie and her kids and together they attend a Janet concert.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Michael and Lisa have thanksgiving at Hayvenhurst with the Jacksons, November 25, 1998

Michael spends Thanksgiving at Hayvenhurst with the Jackson family and Lisa Marie and her kids
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Michael and Lisa at the Hit Factory in NY, Mid December, 1998

Michael goes to the Hit Factory in New York where he meets Teddy Riley, Janet and Lisa Marie.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Presley accepts settlement from National Enquirer in order to drop her suit, Annoys Tabloid January 1999

From Mr.Showbiz. Lisa Marie Presley says she’s checked out of the Heartbreak Hotel of tabloid lawsuits, but the National Enquirer insists she’s All Shook Up.

Elvis’ little princess announced on Wednesday that she has agreed to drop her defamation suit against the tabloid after reaching a confidential settlement.

In 1997, the weekly rag claimed that Lisa Marie, the mother of two and ex-wife of Michael Jackson, had tried to commit suicide and had mutilated herself, scrawling “Nobody loves me” and “I’m ugly” on her arms with her own blood.

“I am satisfied with the settlement,” Presley said in a statement. “I hope suits like mine will force tabloids to think twice before they publish false information about me or others.”

That message got Enquirer editor Steve Coz’s blood boiling. “She is lying if she means to suggest that she proved false the 1997 article,” Coz said. “If Lisa Marie wanted a public airing of the facts surrounding these matters, she would not have dropped her lawsuit.”

Enquirer executive editor David Perel tells USA Today that Presley was the one who offered to settle. The agreement does not include a retraction or a correction.

Presley’s attorney Daniel Petrocelli denies that his client offered to settle first and tells the paper he advised her against seeking a retraction “because it only serves to republish the ugly allegations. The Enquirer has been anxious to settle this from Day One.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 pm

LMP asks about Debbie and Michael, Liz Smith, Newsday, 28 January, 1999

Lisa Marie then wanted me to tell her my sources for various items about her ex-husband Michael Jackson and his current wife, Debbie Rowe! I declined, of course. And she declined to say much else either – merely that she is busy in the recording studio making an album. “Things are going well; my kids are good!”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 pm

LMP celebrates birthday with Janet and friends, USA Today, 10 February, 1999

Presley princess marks 31 at L.A. bash from USA Today

Lisa Marie Presley danced till dawn to celebrate her 31st birthday with 300 guests at L.A.’s Argyle Hotel on Sunset Boulevard.

Elvis’s little girl, in a sexy red Dolce and Gabbana dress, partied Friday (her actual birth date was Feb. 1) with Janet Jackson, who stuck close, Seal, Kirstie Alley, Marisa Tomei, Andy Dick, Jimmy Jam, David Foster and Glenn Ballard, who’s working with Presley in the studio on her forthcoming record. Juliette Lewis picked up a mike to sing Happy Birthday. Guests enjoyed backrubs and a photo booth. No sign of Presley exes Danny Keough and that Michael guy. But an unidentified beau supposedly hosted the event.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Lisa and Janet attend Elton John Oscar party, 23 March, 1999

Elton John Hosts Seventh Annual Oscar Night Party to Benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation Sponsored by InStyle Magazine Jim Carrey greeted Mariah Carey and both joined the booth of Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, and Lisa Marie Presley.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Michael Jackson interview, The Mirror, 13 April 1999

“I start dancing and Prince is all in the way trying to dance with me,” Jackson never plays his own music to his children – “I’m saving that for a surprise when they are a bit older,”‘ he smiles. He would love them to go into the entertainment world but he’s aware of the dangers.

He says: “It’s going to be hard for them. When Lisa-Marie wants to sing, people always compare her to her father, which is so tough.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Lisa attends a party to celebrate Joe Jackson’s birthday at Neverland, June 29, 1999

Lisa attended Michael’s father Joseph Jackson’s 70th birthday party at Michael’s Neverland ranch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Lisa Marie reportedly begs Michael to take her back, National Enquirer, June 30, 1999

Lisa Marie Begs Michael: Please Take Me Back!

Lisa Marie Presley is desperately pleading with ex-husband Michael Jackson to take her back.

In a heartfelt phone call to her ex-mother-in-law, Katherine Jackson, “Lisa Marie made it very clear she wants Michael again,” said an insider.

Lisa Marie told Katherine, “Our divorce was a mistake — a bad mistake,” the insider revealed to The ENQUIRER.

“I know how to love Michael. I want him to know I’m here for him.”

Elvis’ only child married pop star Michael in 1994, and divorced nearly two years later.

Lisa Marie’s attempt to rekindle Michael’s interest comes when her ex-husband’s marriage to Debbie Rowe is on the rocks.

The couple had a bitter fight when Michael announced the couple’s 2-year-old boy Prince was dying — and backed out of a planned concert in Italy. But Debbie stated publicly in a televised interview that reports the boy was in danger were false.

“Lisa Marie wanted Michael to know that, unlike Debbie, she would NEVER publicly dispute anything he said,” noted the insider.

“Don’t forget, when Lisa Marie and Michael were married, she went on television with him and defended everything he has ever done.”

Debbie’s considering ending the bizarre, 2 1/2-year union with the pop star, and Michael’s terrified he’ll lose his beloved son Prince, and the couple’s 1-year-old daughter Paris.

But not if Lisa Marie can help it. She told Katherine Jackson, “I’ll treat his two adorable kids as my own,” said the insider.

“I want to be back with Michael.”

Oprah 2010:

L: Then that ended. We again, were going to get back together, we spent four more years after we’d divorced getting back together and breaking up and talking about getting back together and breaking up. At some point, I had to push it away because it was not, I wasn’t moving forward with myself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Michael, TV Guide Interview, 29 November, 1999

What about the plastic surgery?

All of Hollywood has plastic surgery! I don’t know why they point me out. The press exaggerated it. It’s just to my nose. They want it to be everything. Just the nose isn’t enough. Elvis had his nose done Lisa Marie told me. They don’t talk about that. They singled me out. It’s not fair.

OK, well, now that you bring up Lisa Marie, I read that she said she regrets not having had your son and that she may still want to have a child with you. Is that true?

I remember that’s how she felt at the time [laughs]. No matter what I say, I’m in trouble with this question. The next issue of TV Guide will probably say “Well, Lisa said she doesn’t ever want to see him again!”

Are you two friends now?

Lisa’s sweet. I like her very much and we are friends. And who knows what tomorrow brings? I have no idea how she feels today. I’ll just say that. She comes to my house and sees the children, and we talk on the phone, that sort of thing.

Do you think you will marry again?

That would be nice.

What would make the third time the charm?

It just has to hit me. You have to see that person and go, “This is it. This is the one.”

Did you feel that way with both of your marriages?

Yeah. Of course.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Lisa reportedly angry with Michael, Enquirer, Dec.16, 1999

MICHAEL JACKSON destroyed his friendship with ex-wife LISA MARIE PRESLEY when he claimed in a recent interview that Lisa told him ELVIS had a nose job.

Lisa is so furious with Michael for breaking her confidence that she’s stopped taking his calls and is vowing never to speak to him again!

Michael didn’t realize his casual remark about her father would upset Lisa and quickly sent her 100 of her favorite peach-colored long-stem roses as a peace offering.

But she refused to accept the delivery!

Michael is so distraught over the thought of losing access to Lisa that he’s leaning on ELIZABETH TAYLOR to intervene on his behalf.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 pm

AN IRATE Lisa Marie Presley has ordered ex-hubby Michael Jackson to beat it! National Enquirer, January 2000

FED UP: Lisa Marie’s fiance John Oszajca.

Once Lisa Marie got engaged to rocker John Oszajca in December, the Gloved One started pestering her with nonstop pleas to stay close. But a steamed Oszajca has demanded that Lisa Marie ditch Michael once and for all.

“Ever since he heard she was getting married, Michael constantly calls her and sends her flowers,” a close insider told The ENQUIRER.

Michael considers Lisa Marie his playmate — someone to have fun with — and his best friend.

“He doesn’t want to be married to her, but he wants to continue to pal around with her,” revealed the insider. “Michael won’t accept that she’s in love with someone else.

“He doesn’t want anything — or any husband — standing in the way of their special friendship.”

Until John came into Lisa Marie’s life, that arrangement suited her fine.

“They were so close after their marriage ended that it caused big problems with Michael’s second wife Debbie Rowe,” added the insider. “While his marriage to Debbie collapsed, his close friendship with Lisa Marie continued to thrive.”

But everything has changed. Lisa Marie, 32, will do anything to please John, 25– and he made it clear that Michael’s got to go.

“He told Lisa Marie, ‘Make him stop calling,’ ” a family friend told The ENQUIRER.

John doesn’t mind if Lisa Marie stays in contact with her first ex-husband Danny Keough, who’s the father of her children Danielle, 10, and Ben, 7.

“But John says Michael and Lisa Marie don’t have any ties and that Michael should get lost. He also feels Michael is a weirdo and shouldn’t be around the kids anyway,” divulged the family friend.

Lisa Marie doesn’t want Michael to come between her and John. She’s told him to stop calling her and is refusing to take Michael’s calls.

But Jackson is living in La-La-Land. Said the insider. “Michael told a friend ‘She just needs time.

” ‘I know she’ll always be there for me.’ ”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Lisa’s lawyer, People Magazine, Feb 2 2000

“The marriage to Michael was a mistake. Everyone knows that it was a mistake.” Lisa Marie’s Attorney John P. Coale
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Lisa engaged but reportedly not over Michael, April 6, 2001

Elvis’ little girl Lisa Marie Presley has ditched her rocker fiancé John Oszajca and is telling pals she wants to remarry ex-hubby Michael Jackson-and have his baby, reveal insiders.

“She’s even called Michael and begged him to take her back,” confides a Presley family insider.

But the source close to the Presleys says Lisa Marie’s feelings for Jackson are what really destroyed the relationship with Oszajca.

“She kept on having love pangs for Michael,” reveals the insider. “Her feelings for him kept intruding on her relationship with John. He would get furious and tell her to forget Michael. But she wouldn’t.”

Finally, fed up Oszajca told her to choose between him and Jackson-and she chose The Gloved One, according to the source.

Lisa Marie and Jackson, 42, divorced in 1996, following a two-year marriage. Since then he’s had a son, Prince, 4, and daughter, Paris, 3, with estranged wife Debbie Rowe, who filed for divorce in 1999.

Now Lisa Marie-who has children, Danielle, 11 and Benjamin, 8, from her first marriage to musician Danny Keough-is telling freinds that she wants to swap vows with Jackson again, sources report.

“She says her biological clock is ticking and she’d like to have his baby,” reveals the Presley family insider. And her dream might just come true.

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson have remained close friends and continue to see each other, sources say. “She’s made no secret that the happiest time in her life was when they were married. Over the years, she’s also kept in touch with his family, includinghis mom, Katherine.”

Lisa Marie’s spokesman, Paul Bloch, confirmed her breakup with Oszajca and added that while she is still friends with Jackson and loves him, she does not want to remarry him.

But insiders say Elvis’ only child is determined to woo Jackson back. “Lisa Marie’s predicting to friends that she and Michael will be walking down the aisle by year’s end,” says the source.

“And if you know Lisa Marie, she never lets anything get in her way.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Michael Jackson’s Conversations With Rabbi Shmuley, 2000/1

MJ: Lisa.. we’re still friendly, but she’s running around. She just changed her number and we don’t have the new one yet.

[…]

How do your feel about men who are not faithful to their wives?

MJ:I don’t think it’s good but I understand it. I know that is a strange answer.

You find women fall in love with your all the time as the megastar so you don’t judge men who are unfaithful, because sometimes you’ll ascribe it to women who make themselves available?

MJ:I don’t judge them because women can do some things that make guys very unhappy. I have seen it with my brothers. I have seen my brothers crying, in tears and pulling grass out of the lawn with frustrations because of their wives.

Do you think a lot of their wives are interested in their success than them?

MJ: Absolutely. They were after their money. That’s why I said to myself that I would never be married. I held out the longest. I stayed at home until I was twenty-seven, twenty-eight.

So part of the attraction to LMP that she had her own money and her own fame and you didn’t have to become anxious that she was interested in you for the wrong reasons?

MJ: Absolutely she didn’t take a penny [when we got divorce] she didn’t want anything. She makes about a million dollars a year from Elvis memorabilia and selling all that stuff and she has her own thing. She is not her to take, you know.

So that means there was almost like one girl in the whole world that you could marry because even a rich woman would want your name. Yu needed someone with money and a name. You were down to a Presley or a McCartney or something like that.

MJ: I know Lisa was great. She was a sweet person. But it is hard to tie me down. I can’t stay in one place one time so that’s why I don’t know if I can really be completely married all the time.

Did you want to be a father to her kids?

MJ: Yes

Do you still stay in touch with the children?

MJ: Yes and with her.

But marriage is too confining?

MJ: Yes. I don’t know whether I’m disciplined enough because I am such a rolling stone. I have such a life when I am always on the move and women don’t like that. They want you to be settled in one place all the time but I have to move. I have been in the same city as where my house is and I’ll check into a hotel just to feel like I’m going somewhere. My house is right there. I guess I’m just moving all the time, moving.

Do you get lonely? Or is there so much going on in your life that it doesn’t really happen?

MJ: Like lonely for a wife? For like a mate? Like that?

SB: Yeah

MJ: I’ve been through two bad divorces. I just got out of the second one. Even when married to those women that I was married to, I’d go to bed hurting. I was hurting. I was crying last night as I went to sleep and I didn’t sleep good last night and I cry Shmuley, because I feel this… and I’m not trying. I’m telling you the honest truth and if you don’t believe me you can ask Frank. Frank knew how I was hurting. I just was feeling all the pain of the children who suffer and I was hurting so much. That’s why I was trying to reach any child I knew who had pain from [Michael mention a little girl who was battling cancer and whose family he met at our home] to Gavin[Michael’s later accuser]. I was trying to like calling, dialing and I woke up the first thing, the first person I called was the little girl’s house and she had gone already. It hurts me. But I think that’s where my real love comes from, Shmuley. If I can help in that way I’m fine and I don’t need the other [romantic love].

You know if I meet some girl somewhere and I think she’s beautiful, which I see a lot of them, that’s great. I mean, I’ll go on a date or something. Nothing wrong with that. Jennifer Lopez looked awfully good the other day, she did. I was shocked’ cause I never thought….She looked good.

But have you given up on women understanding you? You tend to think that children will understand you a lot better?

MJ: I’m not easy to live with in that way for a wife. I not easy and I know I’m not easy. Because I give all my time to someone else. I give it to children. I give it to somebody sick somewhere, to the music. And women want to be the center. And I remember LMP would always say to me,” I’m not a piece of furniture.” “I’m not a piece of furniture.” “You just can’t…” and I say, “I don’t want you to be a piece of furniture,” and you know, there’d be some sick little girls calling on the phone and she’d get mad and hang up on them. And, you know, I feel that’s my mission, Shmuley. I have to do it.

What if you found a woman you was soft, who was incredibly soft?

MJ: Like a Mother Teresa or a Lady Diana or…That would be great. I would be perfect.

Would it be better than having to do it on your own?

MJ: Absolutely, and Lisa was great with going to the hospitals with me, and she was so sweet about that. They would tie the babies to the bed of chain children down. We’d go unchain…we’d go free all these babies. I hated that and she discovered a lot of that injustice with me. Countries like Romania and Prague, Czech and all that, Russia.

[…]

Lisa Marie was good about at least visiting. So she had no problem going and doing some of the compassionate things of giving these children love and making them feel special.

MJ: She had no problem doing that but her and I had several big arguments ‘ cause she’s very territorial with her children. Her children were [her major concern]….and I said “No, all children are our concern,” and she never liked that coming from me. She was very angry about that. Plus she a had fight with me one time when two little boys in London killed this other kid and I was going to visit them cause the Queen gave them adult sentencing of life. These were like 11 and 10 year old boys and I was going to the prison and visiting them. She said, “You idiot. You’re just rewarding them for what they did.” I said, “How dare you say that.” I bet if you trace their lives you can find they didn’t have parents around, they didn’t have any love, nobody there to hold them look in their eyes and say “I love you,.” They deserve that even if they are going to get life, I just want to say I love you and hold them. “She said, “Well you’re wrong.” I said “No, you’re wrong.” The information came out they came from broken families, were never watched as little kids, attended to. Their pacifier was those Chucky movies with the stabbings and the killings. And that’s how they became conditioned to that.

SB: Did she admit then you had a good point?

MJ: Nope, she thinks I’m rewarding bad kids.

Did she want you to be a father to her kids?

Well that was once asked of her. She was asked that question on TV and she said, “No, they have a father. Their father is Keogh,” that other guy. But I was really good to her children. Every day I’d bring them home something and they’d be waiting by the window for me and hug me. I love them. I miss them so much.

SB: Did she get used to living at Neverland or was it too isolated?

MJ: Lisa didn’t live at Neverland. We visited Neverland the way…I lived at her house in the city and every once in a while we visited Neverland. It would be like our fun weekend.

And her children liked it?

MJ: Are you kidding me? They were like in heaven.

And you were happy to show it to them?

MJ: Mmm hmm

SB: Since you idolize the family was it very hard for you when you had to go through that divorce then?

MJ: Which one?

SB: With Lisa.

MJ: as it hard for me?

SB: Did you see the writing on the wall? That you were different? Meaning my parents divorced when I was eight. So I really, really romanticized marriage.

MJ: Really?

SB:

But I’m a believer in marriage. So when your relationship with Lisa started to fall apart was it very hard? Your idealism about the family, everything you believed in building the intimate family you always wanted, especially because you knew….

MJ: I wanted children and she didn’t.

She felt she had her kids.

MJ: Yeah, and she promised me before we married, that would be the first thing we’d do was have children. So I was broken-hearted and I walked around al the time holding these little baby dolls and I’d be crying, that’s how badly I wanted them. So I was determined to have children. It disappointed me that she wouldn’t keep her promise to me, you know? After we got divorced she would hang out with my mother all the time. I have all these letters saying, ” I’ll give you nine children. I’ll do whatever you want.” and of course the press don’t know all these stories and she just tried for months and months and I just became too hard-hearted at that point. I closed my mind on the whole situation.

So she thought maybe you could get back together?

MJ: Uh huh

But children were a major, major issue?

MJ: Of course.

She had the kids and that was it.

MJ: She had hers and I wanted us to feel like we all were one big family and have more. Just my dream is to have 9 or 10 children, that’s what I want.

SB: You’re still very young. Do you think that will happen?

MJ: Yeah

SB: But then it means getting married again.

MJ: Yeah

Are you happy to do that?

MJ: Uh huh… or adopt.

SB: Is it possible Michael you’re attracting the wrong kind of girl because of your celebrity?

MJ: It’s hard. That’s why it’s hard, it’s hard for me. It is hard. It’s not easy for celebrities to be married.

Do you think that you could only really marry celebrities so that they don’t need you as much?

MJ: That helps, in my opinion. And they understand what you go through. They’ve been there.

They help you for the right reasons, then?

MJ: Yeah, they’re not after you know, what you’ve made [ the money] or you know? [singing] “That’s what you are….” [ He won a Grammy for that.] Right? Right.

[..]

MJ: I’ve been through two bad divorced and I just got out of the second one. Even when married to those women that I was married to, I’d go to bed hurting. I was hurting. I was crying last night as I went to sleep and I didn’t sleep good last night. And I cry, Shmuley, because I feel this… and I’m not trying, I’m telling you the honest truth and if you don’t believe me you can ask Frank. Frank knew how I was hurting. I just was feeling all the pain of the children who suffer and I was hurting so much.

[…]

“Michael always spoke with affection and respect for Lisa Marie Presley, with the one exception when he told me that she has wanted him to get involved with Scientology and got pushy. He had to tell her that he had no interest in becoming a Scientologist. Michael was dismissive of Scientology and spoke of how the practices of Scientologists that he had been exposed to were not sufficiently spiritual or substantive for him”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Lisa Marie engaged to Nicolas Cage but reportedly still hung up over Michael, Chicago Sun-Times, January 7, 2002

While friends are predicting wedding bells will soon ring for Nicolas Cage and his love, Lisa Marie Presley, those same pals are also saying Cage is giving Presley an ultimatum.

Reportedly, the actor is VERY tired of his girlfriend’s continuing obsession with her ex-hubby, Michael Jackson. While a close Cage associate laughs off some press reports claiming Cage has demanded Presley stop ALL contact with Jackson (“Or else!”), he does stress the Oscar winner has asked his intended to “cool it,” regarding Jackson.

Though divorced, the daughter of “The King” speaks to the “King of Pop” quite frequently and also is a regular phone chatter with Jackson’s mother, to whom she’s remained close. Apparently, Cage is somewhat jealous of her relationship with Jackson and bored with her constantly bringing him up in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley   marie - 1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1993-2000 Lisa Marie Presley
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next