Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LL Cool J, George Lopez Show, 29th September 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

LL Cool J, George Lopez Show, 29th September 2010 Empty
PostSubject: LL Cool J, George Lopez Show, 29th September 2010   LL Cool J, George Lopez Show, 29th September 2010 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:23 am

Lopez: In your rap career, you have created tracks with a lot of rappers artists and musicians, who were some of your favourites?

LL: You know I had a lot of fun with Method Man, TMX, but the person I had the most fun with, you know, may he rest in peace, the songs were never releaed but I did quite a few songs with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. The songs never came out. But I had a lot of fun in the studio, it was crazy.

Like one time we was in the studio, I was like, “Mike, in the Smooth Criminal, how do you lean forward like that?” I was sitting at a baby grand piano, I was sitting on the chair and he was sitting on the piano (LL does a yoga position) like this. “Oh, you know we had a Swarmi come in and he did a ritual and he leaned forward and we all leaned forward together.” I was like, “Really?!” He was like, “No, silly.” (laughs) Yo, Mike was funny!

One time, and I never told nobody this, and excuse the vulgarity of it but it’s late so it’s cool. You know one time, we was sitting in his office, I says, “Mike, Mike I gotta pass gass.” He said, “What? What?” I said, “I gotta fart.” He said, “You gotta what?” I said, “I have to fart.” He said, (motions with hands) “Well go ahead then.” And I went, prrrrrp! And he went ahahahahahahahaha! And then – hold on, hold up, I love it but this is when it gets funny. So he was on the phone and I says, “Oh man I’d love some ice cream.” So he says “Really? Hold on a second (mimics making a phone call, click) Yes? Hey. Guess what LL did? (beat) He ordered some ice cream.” Yo, Mike was a trip!

LL: Let me tell you something, working with Michael was the most amazing part of my life. I respect him so much, I love him so much.

Lopez: It’s special to have in your heart.

LL: He was amazing, amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

LL Cool J, George Lopez Show, 29th September 2010
Page 1 of 1