Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Treasure Trove of Delight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A Treasure Trove of Delight Empty
PostSubject: A Treasure Trove of Delight   A Treasure Trove of Delight Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:38 am

Michael Jackson, then 5-years-old appeared live with’ The Jackson Five’ at a local fairground. Merrie was a kid in the audience. Gaping at little MJ in awe, his perfect 'afro' resembeled a chocolate version of 'Little Orphan Annie':

"I adored him instantly. Michael dominated center stage. He held the mike and danced and sang his little heart out. I recall the older Jackson’s seemed like his back-up group. For weeks after seeing Michael perform, his image stuck with me — I’d put on my dancing shoes, spinning in delight, trying in vain to mimic his moves.

One of 9 children, Michael described growing up in a mired childhood. Working in what he loved, a childhood lost...there was a child inside that wanted just to be and play. Building Neverland would be a tribute to what kids loved to do, from rides to cotton candy.

A recluse by nature MJ revealed to his fans, “I feel strange when I go out into the world. I’m comfortable, at home on stage, here with you, I love you all.” He often expressed he loved his fans from the bottom of his heart. His gentleness and childlike innocence remained even into manhood.

MJ was ordained ‘The King of Pop’ by his dear friend (and MerrieWay’s) – Dame Elizabeth Taylor. His genius as an entertainer belongs to the world stage. A treasure trove of delight includes, his moon walk and robotic moves, all iconic images imbedded in our minds . As an inspired talent, Michael had wisdom, a knowing and when he spoke about his feelings, about life- there was a magical poetic understanding. He commented, “If you are born with love and you die with the same, what’s in between doesn’t matter.”

So, much goes down in life’s divine play. Remember 5-year-old MJ, one question lingers, did we grow up yet? Michael declared with conviction in an interview, “He would be “Peter Pan forever.” Not even his passing can stop fans from enjoying his music legacy — he will continue to inspire and enthrall a new generation of listeners with his magic. Michael with great love and blessings, may you rest in sweet peace"
Merrie Lynn Ross

A Treasure Trove of Delight 01-118
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

A Treasure Trove of Delight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation :: Michael Jackson Stories :: Cute And Funny Stories-
Jump to: