Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Is It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

This Is It Empty
PostSubject: This Is It   This Is It Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Recordings shown on the film This Is It.

"It's all for love... With the love, L.O.V.E."

Note: The two lines are from different parts of the film;the quotes were edited together on the trailer as "It's all for love, L.O.V.E."

"Love lives forever."

Last title displayed on the film.

"I respect the secrets and magic of nature. That's why it makes me so angry when I see these things that are happening, that every second, I hear, the size of a football field is torn down in the Amazon. I mean, that kind of stuff really bothers me. That's why I write these kinds of songs, you know. It gives some sense of awareness and awakening and hope to people. I love the Planet, I love the trees. I have this thing for trees - the colors and changing of leaves. I love it. I respect those kind of things. I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick, like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have, where it's like a runway train. And the times has come, This Is It. People are always saying,'They'll take care of it. The government'll--Don't worry, they'll--' 'They' who? It starts with us. It's us. Or else it'll never be done... We have four years to get it right. After that it would be irreversible. Let's take care of the planet."

On the environment

"I love you. That'll be the ending of this under the words."

The film was dedicated to Michael's three children, Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II aka Blanket.
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

This Is It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation :: Michael Jackson Quotes-
Jump to: