Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bambi Awards (Berlin, November 21st, 2002)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Bambi Awards (Berlin, November 21st, 2002) Empty
PostSubject: Bambi Awards (Berlin, November 21st, 2002)   Bambi Awards (Berlin, November 21st, 2002) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 am

Dear Dr. Burda, dear Dr. Turnhofer, ladies and gentlemen, I have many good reasons for my visit to Germany. Coming back to Berlin, so full of energy, it’s very special to me. Berlin, Ich liebe Dich [Berlin I love you].

September 11th has changed our world. Not long ago the Berlin wall came down, but recently new walls were built. In 1989 people in Germany said: “Wir sind ein Volk.” [We are one people].*

We are Germans, we are Armenians, French, Italians, Russians, Americans, Asians, Africans and many other nationalities.

We’re Christians, Jewish, Muslims, Hindus.

We’re black, we’re white.

We are a community of so many differences. So complex, and yet so simple.

We do not need to have war.

And to the children of Germany I want to say this: We need you. The world needs you. Please go for it. Go after your dreams. Go after your ideals. You can become everything you wanna become. Become an astronaut, become a scientist, a great doctor, and of course, become an artist. Maybe you get a Bambi award like me then.

I want you to know, I love Germany! You are very special in my heart, so much really. Always appreciate the gift of life. Be happy and have fun.

I love you.
Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Bambi Awards (Berlin, November 21st, 2002)
Page 1 of 1