Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December 27, 2006 Statement Of Michael Jackson Regarding The Death Of Mr. James Brown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

December 27, 2006 Statement Of Michael Jackson Regarding The Death Of Mr. James Brown Empty
PostSubject: December 27, 2006 Statement Of Michael Jackson Regarding The Death Of Mr. James Brown   December 27, 2006 Statement Of Michael Jackson Regarding The Death Of Mr. James Brown Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:23 am

"I am extremely shocked and saddened by the death of my mentor and friend, James Brown. Words cannot adequately express the love and respect that I will always have for Mr. Brown. There has not been, and will never be another like him. He is irreplaceable.
I send my love and heartfelt condolences to his family."
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

December 27, 2006 Statement Of Michael Jackson Regarding The Death Of Mr. James Brown
Page 1 of 1