Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May 25, 2006 Statement About Michael Visiting Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

May 25, 2006 Statement About Michael Visiting Japan  Empty
PostSubject: May 25, 2006 Statement About Michael Visiting Japan    May 25, 2006 Statement About Michael Visiting Japan  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:18 am

Michael Jackson to visit Tokyo, Japan. Marks first official public appearance since June 2005. Will receive MTV Japans 'Legend Award'.

Says Michael Jackson: "I look forward to my visit to Japan because I have so many fond memories of my visits there. I thank MTV Japan for this honor, and Mr. Morris for spearheading this visit. I look forward to seeing old friends, and saying hello to my huge fan base in Japan, who, like my other fans around the world, have for so many years consistently shown their love and support to me and my family.

Says Mr. Morris: "We are delighted that Mr. Jackson has accepted our invitation to visit Tokyo. Michael Jackson is a legend. What he has accomplished as a world renowned artist is unequaled. He loves Japan, and we love him. We look forward to welcoming him."
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

May 25, 2006 Statement About Michael Visiting Japan
Page 1 of 1