Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memories of an Anonymous Fan from Argentina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Memories of an Anonymous Fan from Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Memories of an Anonymous Fan from Argentina   Memories of an Anonymous Fan from Argentina Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:20 am

Argentina 1993

Back in 1993, I was a member of a fan club and we all waited for Michael to finally arrive in Argentina. He passed by us in his van, looking through the window and watched our banner saying "Welcome to Argentina, Michael Jackson. We Love You".

One day we saw Michael thourgh the windows of a shop as he was about to shop for some clothes and even tried some on. We were so excited.

We waited all night in front of the Hyatt hotel, singing his songs and waited for Michael to wave down to us. One day Michael came out on his hotel balcony and stayed there for about 10 minutes, just waving back at us and loooking at the enormous banner we had made for him, which said, "Your heart is as enormous as your talent". It was so amazing!

I am very glad that I have recorded a video of those incred,ble days which honestly were the best days of my life! Even though I was only 18 years old, I still feel the same wat about Michael today. Michael's heart is as big as his talent. I am very grateful that I was luvcky enough to have been able to visit three of Michael's concerts here in Argentina..

I will never forget those days..

Anonymous fan from Argentina

Memories of an Anonymous Fan from Argentina 01-134

Memories of an Anonymous Fan from Argentina 02-91
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Memories of an Anonymous Fan from Argentina
Page 1 of 1