Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray Charles on Michael, Jun 27, 1985

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Ray Charles on Michael, Jun 27, 1985 Empty
PostSubject: Ray Charles on Michael, Jun 27, 1985   Ray Charles on Michael, Jun 27, 1985 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:30 am

“Of course, I’ve known Michael Jackson for years. I still haven’t met Prince who didn’t participate in the recording. I guess he’s great for the young people. However musically I’m too old for him. I can’t relate to it. Michael is a completely different story. He performs with more feeling, real soul, from the heart. When I hear Michael sing She’s Out of My Life I want to cry.”

Apr 15, 1990

The musicians Charles does admire include Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Barbra Streisand, Gladys Knight, even Michael Jackson.

“I like music with a lot of feeling, from the gut. I’m into that real, sure enough soulful thing. Now when Michael Jackson sings, I’m into him. He has a light voice, but what he puts into it has a lot of soul.”
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Ray Charles on Michael, Jun 27, 1985
Page 1 of 1