Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Awards Acceptance Speech (November 2, 2002)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

World Awards Acceptance Speech (November 2, 2002) Empty
PostSubject: World Awards Acceptance Speech (November 2, 2002)   World Awards Acceptance Speech (November 2, 2002) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 am

On November 2, 2002, Michael Jackson won the 'World Arts Award 2002' from the World Awards which were held in Vienna, Austria. Michael couldn't accept the award personally but sent a video message which was announced by Mikhail Gorbachev.

Dear guest of honor. Dear Mr. Gorbachev. It is a great honor for me to be selected by Mr. Gorbachev and the jury to receive the 'World Arts Award 2002'. This year the motto of the World Awards is 'Peace' and Tolerance'. These values are especially dear to me. In my own heart and mind I stand united with you for peace, love and tolerance in the world. I have to thank Mr. Günther Stampf, Mr. Georg Kindel [MJFC: Mr. Kindel = chairman of the World Awards] and I thank President Mikhail Gorbachev. I love you very much. Thank you so much. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

World Awards Acceptance Speech (November 2, 2002)
Page 1 of 1