Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bunte Interview (November 28, 2002)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Bunte Interview (November 28, 2002) Empty
PostSubject: Bunte Interview (November 28, 2002)   Bunte Interview (November 28, 2002) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 am

The November 28, 2002 (No. 49) issue of German magazine, Bunte, featured an exclusive interview with Michael Jackson. Michael had been in Berlin beforehand to receive a special Bambi award. Below are excerpts from the interview which was conducted from his hotel room.

Michael speaking about wearing his new glasses in public at last week's Bambi Awards:

That was embarrassing. I wore my new reading glasses for the first time in public."

Michael explains how his children respond with having to have security accompany them everywhere and why people scream for them:

Paris is imitating me now. When I call 'I love you' to the fans she also calls 'I love you,' 'I love you too from the bottom of my heart.'"

Michael discusses his children's love for the 'Spiderman' movie:

They love the Spiderman clothes. They have seen the movie about a dozen times. It is terrible. I already know the movie by heart. I'm trying to vary the cinema program a bit by showing them Disney movies, but they always only want to see 'Spiderman.'"

And Michael finally speaking out on his recent music shopping experience in Berlin:

Incredible. It doesn't matter where I am, I am always followed. I would like to buy some more CDs in Berlin."

Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Bunte Interview (November 28, 2002)
Page 1 of 1