Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

45th Birthday Party (August 30, 2003)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

45th Birthday Party (August 30, 2003) Empty
PostSubject: 45th Birthday Party (August 30, 2003)   45th Birthday Party (August 30, 2003) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:50 am

Michael Jackson celebrated his birthday at a giant party thrown by his friends and fans. In a speech that evening, Michael told the party-goers about his dreams for the future and his new work. What follows is a transcript of Michael’s remarks:

"What a performance... this is amazing -- don't you think?

I would like to thank my wonderful fans so very much for this event. I cannot believe what enormous effort you have put into this. Thank you for putting together this fabulous party and for traveling from over 30 countries. I am deeply moved and touched by your love.

I want you to know that I appreciate my fans not just on occasions like this -- but every day of my life. It is your presence, your faith and your loyalty that has given me great strength during difficult times, and it was you who inspired me to work hard and deliver, I owe you.

Over the years we became a family. You are all my family. My children are your children and all children of the world are our children and our responsibility.

This is a time when a person reflects on the child that will always live inside him, but more importantly, the grown man that continues to emerge intellectually, but never lost his child-like innocence.

A lot of what you'll be seeing from me in the future will celebrate the youthful imagination that has always been a part of who I am, but also the adult perspective of a father and artist and member of our community.

My birthday wish is that you, my fans, will join me in some new undertakings and that we all travel into a bright future together.

I feel young enough to look into the future with great optimism:

-- I have assembled a fresh team of good-hearted, loyal and competent people from quite different backgrounds. They are working in great harmony and with a true team spirit. And they have you, the fans, on the top of their list.

Give them some time and you will see:

-- A new official Web site, a variety of official merchandise, an "MJ" clothing line for all ages, a fan communication center and -- perhaps a surprise.
-- We promise to make "Neverland" more accessible to the fans and to work something out so we can stay in touch.
-- We also want your input, ideas and criticism.

Whenever there was injustice to me, you were always there and I love you forever for this.

A few hours ago I left the studio. I am working on new music ... and new short and feature films ... and ... you'll see!

All I can promise you is that I will make you all proud of being a Michael Jackson fan.

Before I say good-bye, I wish to tell my fans about a new philanthropic project that is close to my heart:

It is aimed to help young people, it is about mentoring.

Today's world has many problems. Many of them are hard to solve. They require money, manpower, expertise, equipment and so on but what they require most is people who have the will to take them on. People that will not give up until the job is done.

I trust the young generations (those way below 45) to address those problems and to find solutions. Solutions nobody ever thought about before.

That is why I urge all young people to "go for their dreams." If they do, many problems will be solved.

In partnership with several highly accomplished people we will -- before year end -- launch a new philanthropic organization. While I am not yet able to give you more details, I can tell you its name:

"GO FOR YOUR DREAMS!"

I am telling you first because I hope that you will join me and make this undertaking a worldwide success. It would make me extremely proud if you, the fans, would become ambassadors for "Go for your dreams!" all over the world.

But now, I hope you all enjoy the party and have fun.

Life is terrific!

You are the best -- but remember the best is yet to come!

Thank you so much again.

I love you from the bottom of my heart."
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

45th Birthday Party (August 30, 2003)
Page 1 of 1