Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Empty
PostSubject: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:47 am

According to Michael’s friends Michael Jackson reportedly proposed to a woman around 1989-1992. There isn’t very much specific information about this woman available, but all the info compiled here seems consistent with this possible relationship.
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:48 am

Michael Caught Browsing Rings In Disguise, Lewiston Morning Tribune, May 1st 1989
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=LHdfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=iy8MAAAAIBAJ&pg=5763,573797&dq=michael+jackson+security&hl=en

Youtube footage of Michael shopping.

Simi Valley, California – Police who surrounded a jewelry store after employees reported a suspicious person casing the joint were stunned to learn the wigged man was pop superstar Michael Jackson in disguise.

In addition to the wig, the Grammy Award winning singer was wearing a fake mustache, false teeth and eyelashes while shopping for rings at Sycamore Plaza here with a 12 year old boy Monday afternoon.

The two went into Zales Jewelers and aroused the suspicion of the store manager, said HN Edwards, a security guard for the shopping center in this city 30 miles northest of downtown Los Angeles. Three squad cars were sent to the store.

“I asked him, ‘Why are you wearing a false mustache?’” Edwards said. “He said, ‘I have to – I’m in disguise – I’m Michael Jackson.’ When he told me this, my first thought was this guy had gotten off the elevator between floors.”

Police Sgt Ken Tacke and Officer Gordon Weeks said they questioned Jackson, and asked him to remove his disguise and show his identification. He complied.

“He old the police he has to wear a disguise when he goes shopping or he would be mobbed by crowds,” Edwards said.

After Jackson signed autographs, he and the boy drove off in a late model Mercedes Benz.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:48 am

Michael's Reading Material While In Hospital, Jermaine Jackson, June 1990
In “You Are Not Alone,” by Jermaine Jackson

“I noticed two books on his bedside table: one about marriage and divorce, the other about taxes.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:50 am

Remember The Time Draft Written On The Back Of A Clock, 12th August 1990

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist 25asrht

Michael’s words:

Do you remember
On that summer night
When I gave you that ring
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:53 am

Teddy Riley Says He Knows But Wouldn't Publicly Disclose Who Remember The Time Was About, Hiphopwired and Billy Bush, July 2009

Teddy Riley, HipHopwired, July 8th 2009
http://www.meetup.com/WORLD-IN-HANDS-WILL-YOU-BE-THERE-TO-HEAL-THE-WORLD/pages/MJ_-_EXPRESSIONS_OF_THOSE_WHO_WORKED_WITH_HIM

“I was always that friend he could’ve said anything to. He expressed a lot of his most deepest concerns and feelings about a lot of things. I know some personal relationships that he has gone through, female relationships and different things like that but I would never disclose that. That’s the stuff that I know.“

Teddy Riley on Billy Bush’s radio show, 25th November 2009
http://www.billybushshow.com/blog?action=blogArchive&blogTag=Teddy%20Riley

Teddy R: When we were working on RTT. We actually stopped. We played the music. That was actually the fifth song, the fifth track I played for him. He stops me and I thought I would be kicked off the project. He took me to the back. I thought he was going to lecture me you know, like saying that I did this cord wrong or something. He was like: “Play that on the piano”. And he took me to the back just to see if I play. I played it on the piano and he said: “That melody, everything. Everything is just great about this song. And what I want to do to this, is it to be full of love.” He said, “I can’t tell you who I’m writing this about, but I know this is going to be a second single.” He said this while we were playing the track.

Billy Bush pipes in and asks Teddy if MJ ever told him who he wrote the song about.

Teddy: No. No, I know who it’s for, but I can’t say (laughs)

Billy Bush: Who?

Teddy: I would never. I mean, we’re close but even when we signed a um disclosure agreement and everything, he said, “You can talk about it,” and I’m like no I would never talk about it. It’s like a secret I would keep for my book.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:59 am

Michael's poem on the back of a painting, Valentine's Day, 14th February 1991

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist 2mo3tq1

I still can feel you with me
Even though your [sic] far above
I love you so completely
You are my only love
- 2. 14. 1991
MJ
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:00 am

Michael Jackson In A Taped Conversation With Sam Stein, "You gotta go find out," "You can't be completely totally alone," September 1990 - September 1991

Tape 3.1

MJ: If you don’t know. I don’t know.
S: Well.you know what you gotta go and find out.
MJ: I can’t afford to mess up
S: Really? You can’t afford to not to, take a chance…?… Yes you can. I think, I mean you can’t be completely totally alone… I think that when you’re totally ready …?…Who’s hurt you the most in your life?
MJ: Excuse me?
S: Who’s hurt you the most?
MJ: People that I…(I trust?) they hurt me?….
S: Oh really, who’s hurt you the most?
MJ: Lots of people… (i)
S: She didn’t mean to, though?
MJ: (I)
S: Really?
MJ: When she started making a game out of it and [she knew that I was (I) and lied to me….(I can’t hear this part)…and tried to…]
S: Who else? What about you manager guys?
MJ: Excuse me?
S: What about your, who’s your manager’s name?
MJ: Who?
S: The one that really hurt you…his name’s Frank or something.
MJ: Who, Tate?
S: No, your manager, your manager, your
MJ: Frank Dileo?
S: Yeah.
MJ: That was different. That was a business relationship.
S: Was that just like uh, he didn’t hurt you, he just uh, you just had a parting of the ways?
MJ: He tried to get too controlling.
S: That was just, uh, that was just business.
MJ: I don’t remember…?…(mumbles)
S: Mike, trust me. You can trust me. Who else has hurt you? You don’t have that many people with you.
MJ: What difference does it make?
S: Well, I hope I’m not one of them.
MJ: (I) (I’m going to (I))
S: Well you have
MJ: (i)
S: Well, you are. Maybe you should die.
MJ: Maybe I should die?
S: In the media
MJ: What?
S: Maybe you should die in the media?
MJ: (Laughs uncomfortably) Naw.
S: Imitates being an announcer “(See or the)…?…Michael Jackson.” (Then they’ll knock themselves out on TV getting you to die in a video.) Imitates being an announcer again [(i).. hidden behind the curtain, very overwhelming?) ]
MJ: It’s going to be the British.
S: I’m going to run you out of this city.
MJ: Why?
S: Cuz I’m mean Jackson.
MJ: For real?
S: I’m going to run you out of this city Jackson.
MJ: Say what?
S: I said I’m going to run you out of this city if you outlive me.
MJ: You’re not gonna outlive me.
S: Hey, I’m 33. You’re 32.
MJ: …?….(I)
S: Huh? What?
MJ: Sometimes it’s hard for me to get close to people. What would it have been like if I wasn’t Michael Jackson…?…Would there…(I bad tape quality)?….Joseph…?…But you know that I’m not gonna hurt you ….. You know I would never hurt you. You know, you know that, right?
S: Yea
MJ: But you know that I wouldn’t hurt you.
S: …?…(I)
MJ: That’s the billion dollar question, Yes, but you know that…it’s just a game.
S: ? would I (I)
MJ: ? it’s just a game.
S: Oh, in the media?
MJ: As far as being, um
S: As far as having a relationship? Is the baby moving?
MJ: (Laughs uncomfortably) No, we’re careful, there’s no babies.

S: (Have you even been in this kind of relationships?)
MJ: No, this is the real (thing??)…
S: …individuals you were with?
MJ: Its real messy and they’re mean.
S: How about people outside the business?
MJ: At the same time, it’s hard. It’s hard to be friends with someone who’s not in the business because they don’t see, they don’t, they don’t understand, it’s different…?…and so
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:01 am

Song About A Secret Relationship, In The Closet, written and produced in 1991

“In The Closet”

[Princess Stephanie of Monaco]
There’s Something
I Have To Say To You
If You Promise You’ll
Understand
I Cannot Contain Myself
When In Your Presence
I’m So Humble
Touch Me
Don’t Hide Our Love
Woman To Man

[Michael]
She’s Just A Lover
Who’s Doin’ Me By
It’s Worth The Giving
It’s Worth The Try
You Cannot Cleave It
Or Put It In The Furnace
You Cannot Wet It
You Cannot Burn It

She Wants To Give It
(She Wants To Give It)
(Aahh, She Wants To Give It)
Dare Me
(She Wants To Give It)
She Wants To Give It
(She Wants To Give It)
(She Wants To Give It)

It’s Just A Feeling
You Have To Soothe It
You Can’t Neglect It
You Can’t Abuse It
It’s Just Desire
You Cannot Waste It
Then, If You Want It
Then, Won’t You Taste It

She Wants To Give It
(She Wants To Give It)
Dare Me
(She Wants To Give It)
She Wants To Give It
(She Wants To Give It)
(She Wants To Give It)

One Thing In Life
You Must Understand
The Truth Of Lust
Woman To Man
So Open The Door
And You Will See
There Are No Secrets
Make Your Move
Set Me Free

[Michael]
Because There’s Something
About You Baby
That Makes Me Want
To Give It To You
I Swear There’s Something
About You Baby

Just Promise Me
Whatever We Say
Or Whatever We Do
To Each Other
For Now We’ll Make A Vow
To Just
Keep It In The Closet

If You Can Get It
It’s Worth A Try
I Really Want It
I Can’t Deny
It’s Just Desire
I Really Love It
‘Cause If It’s Aching
You Have To Rub It

[Michael]
She Wants To Give It
(She Wants To Give It)
(She Wants To Give It)
She Wants To Give It
(She Wants To Give It)
(She Wants To Give It)

Just Open The Door
And You Will See
This Passion Burns
Inside Of Me
Don’t Say To Me
You’ll Never Tell
Touch Me There
Make The Move
Cast The Spell

[Michael]
About You Baby
That Makes Me Want
To Give It To You
About You Baby
That Makes Me Want

Just Promise Me
Whatever We Say
Or Do To Each Other
For Now We’ll Make
A Vow To Just
Keep It In The Closet

About You Baby
That Makes Me Want
To Give It To You
About You Baby
That Makes Me Want
To Give It To You

About You Baby
That Makes Me Want
To Give It To You

About You Baby
That Makes Me Want
To Give It To You

About You Baby
That Makes Me Want
To Give It To You

Somethin’ About You Baby
That Makes Me Want

Just Promise Me
Whatever We Say
Or Whatever We Do To
Each Other
For Now We’ll Make A Vow
To Just
Keep It In The Closet

(She Wants To Give It)
Dare Me
(Aahh)
Keep It In The Closet …
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:02 am

Michael Confided In Kit That He Had Someone In Mind To Marry Circa 1992, "Lost Boys" by Kit Culkin

“I still remember a couple of things that Michael had to say to me about a year or two following my first coming to know him [in 1990]. The first had to do with the possibility of his one day having children of his own. I may have been the one to put the question, or openly wonder, simply out of a general interest as to what he would have to say (I can no longer remember), but I do recall him telling me that he was thinking of getting married, and his adding (almost furtively) that he actually had someone in mind. I recall further that in my own mind my own business sort of way (New Yorker as I can never help but be) I didn’t take the bait and ask. “Who?”: but even if I had, I rather suspect that he wouldn’t have confided in me (although I could be wrong).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:03 am

"Two Birds" by Michael Jackson, Story About A Secret Relationship, Dancing the Dream, published June 18, 1992

TWO BIRDS

It’s hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven’t ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let’s give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One’s song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It’s easy to guess which bird I am, but they’ll never find you. Unless…

Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:03 am

Michael Jackson in Taped Conversation With Glenda Stein, "Or when you called me and told me that you were gonna get married," sometime mid 1992

Tape 2.5
Glenda: (laugh) Or when you called me and told me that you were gonna get married. I thought that I had given you all the wrong advice, I thought, “Oh my god!”
Michael and Glenda: (Loud laughter)
Michael: I forgot all about that!
Glenda: “What did I saaay?! I didn’t mean to!” Yeah, we’ve done a lot in this short period of time, haven’t we?
Michael: Yeah. That was funny now that I think about it, at the time
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:06 am

Michael and The Nymphs, Brett Strong Painting, Commissioned Early 1993

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist FSHqdl

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Tl7EE

Based on the pre-Raphaelite Waterhouse painting- second painting:

Waterhouse’s “Hylas and the Nymphs” brings to life a version of the Greek myth, Jason and the Argonauts, as told by William Morris in The Life and Death of Jason. In Morris’ version, Hercules is left on the island of Lemnos after his companion, the handsome Hylas, wanders away from the ship. Hylas comes across a group of sea-nymphs who, enchanted by his beauty, seduce him into loving them, eventually dragging him into the sea water with them. The Argo leaves Hercules and Hylas behind on the island, and Hylas is never found.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:12 am

Michael Painted As The Lady Of Shalott And With Drowning Ophelia, Two Depictions of Unrequited Love, Paintings by Brett Livingstone, 1994

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist C5TrK

Lady of Shalott, Pre-Raphaelite Waterhouse painting

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist IAsPi

Tells the story of Lady Shalott who had an unrequited love for Sir Lancelot:

The work is a representation of a scene from Lord Alfred Tennyson’s 1832 poem of the same name, in which the poet describes the plight of a young woman (loosely based on Elaine of Astolat, who yearned with an unrequited love for the knight Sir Lancelot) isolated under an undisclosed curse in a tower near King Arthur’s Camelot.

Drowning Ophelia, Pre-Raphaelite John Everett Millais painting:

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist DdrGt

Portrays Ophelia from Shakespeare’s Hamlet, after she had committed suicide because her love for Hamlet went unrequited.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:14 am

Michael Was Considering Marrying an Artist With An "African Type Name," Flo Anthony, facebook, 12th August 2011

“I do know he dated an artist from the Oakland, California area in the 90s who he was considering marrying. She had one of those African type names.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 am

Michael Showed Liza The Ring He Had Gotten Her, Liza Minnelli, Daily Mail, 27th September 2011

She sighs. ‘I remember he was going with this girl and he was so in love with her. He came to show me the ring he’d bought for her. I asked him what he was going to say and he didn’t know. So I said: “Let’s rehearse,” and that’s what we did.
‘But the girl turned him down. She said she wasn’t ready to commit right now. She told him to ask again in six months. And it all but killed him. He was heartbroken. I knew all his girlfriends including Lisa Marie who became his wife.’
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:16 am

Liza Minnelli Confirms It Isn't Anyone Famous, Twitter, September 2011

liza_withaz
No, it wasn’t Brooke Shields. I don’t feel at liberty to divulge the identity of the girl, but no, it wasn’t even anyone famous.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:17 am

Flo Anthony says she believes they were actually engaged, MJ Preservation Project radio show, January 22nd 2012

Flo Anthony on the MJ Preservation Project Radio Show, 22nd Jan 2012
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/preservingmj/2012/01/23/the-michael-jackson-preservation-project

Q: There was a tabloid story in the early 90s about a security guard that supposedly stole I guess, a photo of Mike in his hot tub with two women and I wondered if there was any truth to that story. And I also wanted to ask about Liza Minnelli, she came out a few months ago and saying that Mike had proposed to somebody in the early 90s and she turned him down…
Flo Anthony: I don’t remember a hot tub picture but he had a lot of hot tubs so that could be true. And Liza wasn’t saying that he proposed to her, was she?
Q: No no –
Flo: You know I thought that he was actually engaged to this chick that lived in the Bay area of California, that was an artist.
Q: Oh the Oakland –
Flo: So I thought they were actually engaged.
Q: Oh and what happened? Did she –
Flo: I don’t know what happened, then they broke up. But I always thought they were actually engaged. In fact, if Candace goes back in her archives I believe I said that on the Joan Rivers show. She had one of those funny African American names, Yatzibazi or something like that, I don’t really remember the girl’s name, but it was one of those type names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist   1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1989-1992 Unknown African Oakland Artist
Page 1 of 1