Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson And Natalia Barrett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Michael Jackson And Natalia Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson And Natalia Barrett   Michael Jackson And Natalia Barrett Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:32 am

Michael Jackson And Natalia Barrett 2q19jbb

1987 California: In this photo, Michael Jackson Natalia Barrett and her brother Roman. Natalia Barret and spending time with MJ "My father, Ben Barrett, was in the music business and recorded a great deal of Michael Jackson’s music—from the early days with the Jackson Five right up to the “Dirty Diana” album. My brother Roman and I spent a lot of time in the studios when our dad was recording; he would even take us with him on the nightshifts. So the two of us spent time with Michael playing video games and consuming “studio snacks” (sugar cubes, Hershey’s Kisses, Melba Toast, and Coffee-mate). Michael was always kind and engaging—never once inappropriate with us, just for the record."
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Michael Jackson And Natalia Barrett
Page 1 of 1