Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Australia -Billy Ramirez Shares His Memories of Michael and How All Allegations Against MJ Distresses Him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Australia -Billy Ramirez Shares His Memories of Michael and How All Allegations Against MJ Distresses Him Empty
PostSubject: Australia -Billy Ramirez Shares His Memories of Michael and How All Allegations Against MJ Distresses Him   Australia -Billy Ramirez Shares His Memories of Michael and How All Allegations Against MJ Distresses Him Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:13 am

Australia -Billy Ramirez Shares His Memories of Michael and How All Allegations Against MJ Distresses Him 22kv83

In photos: Tamil Ramirez (left), with brother Billy and sister Lana (right) and King of Pop Michael Jackson, who signed this photo. Michael Jackson was not a child molester, a Territorian who stayed with the superstar when he was 11 said yesterday. Pharmacist Billy Ramirez said that the singer was mostly misunderstood. "He's got a child-like personality. From a young age, he was a performer. He didn't have a childhood. "Michael was never allowed to grow up. "When you miss out on something in your life, you want to recapture it later on. But having an adult hanging around with children is not acceptable nowadays." Mr Ramirez stayed with Jackson for six weeks in 1988. He said the entertainer was never anything more than friendly and generous. "All the allegations against him distressed me. "When you met Michael, he was just a nice bloke." Mr Ramirez met Jackson while following his Bad tour in Australia. Mr Ramirez, 32, who works at a Darwin pharmacy, said that he lost contact with Jackson a few years ago. "I used to write to him but I haven't for a while." Jackson invited Mr Ramirez and his two sisters, Tamil and Lana, to his hotel room after reading how they had spent every cent they had to follow his concert circuit around Australia. credits: NIGEL ADLAM www.ntnews.com.au
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Australia -Billy Ramirez Shares His Memories of Michael and How All Allegations Against MJ Distresses Him
Page 1 of 1