Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brandon Adams notes to Michael Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Brandon Adams notes to Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Adams notes to Michael Jackson   Brandon Adams notes to Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:06 am

Michael Jackson was a legend, a icon, and just an all around good hearted beautiful human being. My heart is very sad with the lost of my friend, there is no words that can express the grief and the pain that I'm feeling in my heart right now. Michael was my idol growing up and he was also my friend. I feel extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to meet him, get to know him, and even work with him. I discovered who I was and the talents that I possess as an individual thru the influence of Michael Jackson. He was thee greatest entertainer of all time, there will never be another Michael. He has reached so many people with his music all over the world. He was an inspiration for so many out there. I still cant believe he's gone.

Still to this day, no matter where I go, no matter how many other project's I've been involved with, everyone from my friends, to family, my peers, have always said the same thing to me, and that is that I was the luckiest kid in the world to have met and worked with the legendary king of pop Michael Jackson. Those memories I will forever Cherish and treasure.

I also want to take the opportunity to send my condolences and sorrow to all of Michael's family, friends, and fans all over the world. I know this is a very sad moment for all of us. I will keep my friend MJ in my prayers and will look forward to one day reuniting with him. We all know he's in a better place.

Michael thank you for giving me those priceless memories and allowing me to be part of your history and life.

I will Miss you!

Your friend and best child impersonator,

Brandon Q. Adams

Brandon Adams notes to Michael Jackson 189694_186991808005446_110570722314222_392774_1584481_n

Brandon Adams notes to Michael Jackson 190109_186991701338790_110570722314222_392773_4580503_n
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1