Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anjelica Huston - Remembering Michael

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anjelica Huston - Remembering Michael Empty
PostSubject: Anjelica Huston - Remembering Michael   Anjelica Huston - Remembering Michael Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:29 am

Actress Anjelica Huston met Michael Jackson working on Captain EO, Francis Ford Coppola’s 3-D movie that was shown at Disney theme parks.

I met Michael on the first day of rehearsal, and I was stunned — even though, obviously, I knew his image very well — at how incredibly sweet and how modest and how innocent he was. And fragile too. In person you felt he was almost breakable. But then this thing happened when he would start to work: your heart would beat faster and the hair on your arms and the back of your neck would stick up as he literally took your breath away. I think he was the most electrifying performer I've ever seen.

I think it was very hard for Michael to express anger. He was, I have to say, one of the most polite people I have ever met in my life. I never heard Michael say a swear word, even when he was upset. He had the most beautiful manners. And I think music was really the only way in which his passion could come through unguarded. It was immense. He was on fire as a performer — I've never seen a talent like it. I think, actually, there was a lot of the otherworldly in Michael. He had this talent that I've never encountered before, and I've seen a lot of extraordinary people perform. He was, I think, very misunderstood. I never believed any of the allegations or insinuations against him. We had lunch together and he talked about his ordeal. He felt like he had really been put through the ringer. He said they wanted blood. I felt so bad for him, and I felt that he was really broken-hearted from what had been done. He was a meteor: his flame burned incredibly bright, and not for long but mightily.
>
Source: time.com

Anjelica Huston - Remembering Michael 225673_203069859730974_110570722314222_478895_3149890_n
Anjelica Huston as 'The Supreme Leader' in Captain EO
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Anjelica Huston - Remembering Michael
Page 1 of 1