Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Phillips, CEO, AEG Live, Billboard Mag, on Michael's last night June 24th 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Randy Phillips, CEO, AEG Live, Billboard Mag, on Michael's last night June 24th 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Randy Phillips, CEO, AEG Live, Billboard Mag, on Michael's last night June 24th 2009   Randy Phillips, CEO, AEG Live, Billboard Mag, on Michael's last night June 24th 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 am

“[A specific memory?] I’ve got a big one. Thursday morning, 12:30 a.m. He finishes the three-hour rehearsal [at Los Angeles' Staples Center], he goes over and does a group hug with Frank Dileo and Kenny Ortega, then he comes over to me, puts his arm around me and very softly in that voice of his says into my ear, “You got me here. I now know I can do this.’”
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Randy Phillips, CEO, AEG Live, Billboard Mag, on Michael's last night June 24th 2009
Page 1 of 1