Michael Jackson Fan Appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heal The World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statement October 30, 2006 About Diamond Award

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Statement October 30, 2006 About Diamond Award  Empty
PostSubject: Statement October 30, 2006 About Diamond Award    Statement October 30, 2006 About Diamond Award  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:22 am

To: All Fan Club Presidents and Contacts

I am pleased to announce that Mr. Jackson will be receiving the Diamond Award from the World Music Awards on Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 7:30PM, Earl's Court 1, Kensington, London, England.

As this is the 25th Anniversary of "Thriller" and, Mr. Jackson's worldwide sales have to date exceeded over 750,000,000 million units, Mr. Jackson is being recognized for his phenomenal, record-breaking achievements. He is certainly the undisputed "King of Pop."

Mr. Jackson would like to see as many of his fans as can attend the event. Because of this, we have made special arrangements with the organizers to make special provisions from Mr. Jackson's fans.

The first 200 fans will be admitted free on a first come, first serve basis. After 200 tickets have been disbursed, all other tickets will be sold at a special discounted rate and fans will be given a special code to use when purchasing tickets.

I will be forwarding to you the information as to how to obtain tickets within the next several days.

While I do not have the email addresses for all fan clubs, I am relying on each of you to pass this information on.

Thank you for your continued love, support and prayers for Michael Jackson. He loves and appreciates all of you.

Best regards.

Raymone K. Bain, General Manager
Back to top Go down
https://mjfa.forumotion.com

Statement October 30, 2006 About Diamond Award
Page 1 of 1